Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Nadia S.
Gama
Na verdade ainda não usei esse produto mas gostaria pois escuto falarem muinto bem e adoro mudar o visual
Ashley D.
FORT MCMURRAY, AB
Ion is great for dark hair, it lasts long and doesn't damage it!! The colour turned out better than expected !
Jennie E.
Little Utica
Lo utilize para mi y uno para mi mama a ella le gusto bastante , le quedo él color deseado , amk tbien me gusto
Melissa T.
Great products lasts for good month or two colour always looks great turns out way I love always good priced
Bellah A.
Gostaria de experimentar, pinto meus cabelos de preto e adoraria experimentar 😍😍 parece ser um bom produto
yara b.
Muito bom deixa os cabelos coloridos muito bonito e muito brilhoso, eu super amei as cores achei muito top
Valery R.
San José
I'm love this!
Is an excellent product!
I recommend used to, because your hair is going to be thankfully
jessett r.
Kissimmee fl
It smeels bad , doesn't stay true to the color charts and doesn't cover the gray hair as it says it does
Aury R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
I always used others brands but my stylish make me buy this one and i like it. Full color! Beautiful
Christine  A.
Edmonton, AB
Love these colours I have gone from bleach blonde to super black and back and never had an issue
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.