Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

• How does this compare to the new L'oreL Colorista collect...1 Answers
Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
keii o.
Muy buen tinte para el cabello. Cubre las canas al 100%, no maltrata el cabello, tiene un olor suave.
Y aun precio accesible.
Mary Jane P.
Fredericton, NB
I started using this last summer and OMG I love it. flawless color and easy application. I use 4n and LOVE the grey coverage.
Jessica D.
I bought this at sallys and I love it. great color at an extremely reasonable price. will definitely continue purchasing
I like this product, it does not mistreat the hair, it leaves it soft and the dye does not fall off so easily, no mind.
Biersack c.
Es una excelente opción a la hora de teñir el cabello, sobre todo si te gusta arriesgarte y el color. Súper genial.
Dayanne S.
Floresta Pe
Otimo pra usa nos cabelos e o melhor nao estraga e ainda deixa ele mais bonito e muito mais brilhoso e protegido.
Kaeli C.
Maple Ridge, BC
Amazing shade range, quality is excellent, and colour lasts a very long time. Really inexpensive and easy to use.
Sierra B.
Fort St. John, BC
I've used this colour at home boughten from Sally's beauty and it works okay but sometimes doesn't like to stick
Tashalee W.
Lyndhurst, ON
Did not like this, the colour was not right or didn't come out at all, probably one of the worst dyes I've used .
Danielle t.
I've used every colour under the sun from this line! from her black to bright red and ash blonde I love them all!
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.