Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Rosalinda R.
Hanford , CA
Love this color product. lasts long and works great on my hair, one of the brands that i use.I have recommended to friends and family
Priscila D.
Novo hambúrgudo bairro kephas
Uau amei as cores queria uma amostra para mim testar e repassar para minhas amigas que colorem os cabelos acho muito interessante.
Charley Y.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I love this product always has the colors I want they smell isn't overpowering and it really feels great on my hair after in use it
Vanessa O.
Es un excelente producto
Lo adoro porque los resultados son increíbles, son tonos intensos pero naturales. Una grata experiencia
esmeralda r.
I love this, I used usually one time in tree month. This product make my color loock natural and is easy to mess my color brown.
Shayna T.
Brighton, ON
I use this brand every time that I dye my hair and I have always been happy with the outcome! It is also very reasonably priced!
Lera L.
Kamloops
I absolutely loved this color is was the perfect kind of red for me. The color lasted very good too. My husband loved it so much.
Richel B.
Surrey, BC
Hands down best color I've ever used; its all I'll buy and recommend. buy from Sally's. 110% effective and decent lasting color!
Tina K.
The colours are vibrant and beautiful. I love that it doesn't damage my hair at all, even if I dye my hair one or twice a month
Mary Jane P.
Fredericton, NB
I started using this last summer and OMG I love it. flawless color and easy application. I use 4n and LOVE the grey coverage.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.