Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
I'm licensed cosmetologist and their are times I can't get to my supply store for color. Skyles I run to sallys and purchase Ion. Their products are great. They are made by the same company as Joico. They the quality is great. Their hair colors work really well.
Ciara M.
Schwenksville , PA
I love using this when touching up on my red hair or doing my roots. There's many colors to choose from and the price is great. They also have options with low ammonia and no ammonia as well with no differences in the price
Alissa A.
I'm giving this for stars because the colors are definitely very vibrant with an amazing scent and I had to redo my purple every 2 weeks which wasn't an issue with me. The issue I had with this product is when I did my blue (Sky blue I think?) IT WOULD NOT COME OUT. AT ALL. I decided after 5 months of having it and only redying it once I was tired of it and tried to remove it like I did the purple. Now I knew going into it blue would be hard to get out but I thought there was a way. I tried removing the color, failed. I tried using Dawn dish soap which was highly recommended, failed. I even tried bleaching it out of my hair and it did nothing. I finally just dyed my whole head an auburnish brown color to counteract the blue but even when it fades (I had a blue ombré) the bottoms will end up a blue/green. Love the products but just dying my hair blue was a mistake.
Claire N.
Camarillo, California
I have tried sooo many different hair dyes and Ion is definitely the best I have ever found! I definitely recommend buying it at Sally's Beauty Supply if you have one near you because their workers are so helpful and can recommend what developer to use to get the exact color you want without damaging your hair unnecessarily. I dye my hair blonde and it always worries me to perfectly match my roots to the ends of my hair because I do not re-dye parts that have previously been dyed so the part that I dye the roots has to match perfectly and this dye always comes out the same as the last time and there is no line or break between the 2 halves of my hair. I also definitely recommend using Ion's Swimmer's Conditioner after dying because it is made for swimmers who's hair is in chlorine all day and has extreme damage because of it which can be similar to the damage from hair dye. It really helps to counteract the damage.
Christie L.
5 star for convenience of being able to purchase at my local Sally Beauty. I've been using this brand for 6 years now and have never had any issues. Love their 4RV color and their 2N. This is my go to color if I have to do it at home.
Carol G.
Fruitland Pk, FL
I love Ion! This is my go to color when I color hair for my friends and family. It isn't expensive, it lasts quite a while before fading occurs. Covers great even on previously colored hair. I highly recommend it.
Tiffany G.
Oceanside, CA
I used medium red from Ion to dye my hair, and it turned out better than I even imagined. It was deep maroon when inside or in the shade, and a magical, fiery red when I was in the sun. My hair is still so healthy and shiny, and I will definitely be using it again. I even dyed my extensions with it!
Sarah L.
I love my new hair, I used two boxes of the ion magenta!!! Took to my hair amazing!!!
I don't use box colors period, so I walked into Sally's grabbed this color and just went with it. Lol, here's how my hair turned out two days later!!! 😍
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
One of the best home hair colors out there. You HAVE to know what you're doing though when using them or else you can really mess it up. Because you mix these with a developer. My go to hair dye brand. You can buy all of your ion products at any sallys beauty.!
Tava H.
mesa
I did the fuchsia hair color, which my hair was already bright just went brighter and this stuff is complete crap! Not even worth the money. The 3 $ box at Walmart is better
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.