Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Marinna S.
guadalajara
The colors are amazing, they last more than I expected. I used blue, purple and pink, blue it's my favorite, but I make my own purple with the purple and pink ando the color last for 3 weeks
Kerene Z.
i love the vivid colors! and the long lasting of them. No matter what brand I try, I seem to find myself going back to Ion. Without making this review too long, I'll just get to the reasons why I like Ion over other brands:
Anita M.
muy bueno el producto, me encanto, e probado con muchisimos productos y este es uno de los mejores, lo recomiendo al 100 porciento, muy buena la pagina por cierto, pues eso, muchas gracias <3
Nicole S.
Ottawa, ON
Don't dye my hair anymore but used many times. I have difficult hair for dye to stay in and used it many times. Always purchased from Sally's. I have naturally blonde, wavy, coarse hair.
Desarai H.
Oakville ON
I bought this product from Sally's beauty In the color Aqua. Now if you don't have bleach blonde hair like me you might end up having to bleach your hair twice if you want it to be a vibrant color. Ovrall I really love this product it covers some of my brown hair but shows up a darker almost green.
Lisa G.
Calgary, Alberta
Oh my god this product is beautiful! The colour was used as an overlay in my blonde hair it is stunning, used with the Ion step one my hair is soft and vibrant and holding its colour
Rachael M.
Amazing product with great results! Their range covers all hairtypes and needs and also they have amazing colours also which are deeply hydrating in comparison to others! My clients love these products!!
Payge K.
I really like this product, I usually only dye my hair with it. I like the lightest golden blonde colour. It's very inexpensive, and worth every penny. It's no salon, but if you like doing it on your own, I'd only recommend this brand.
Taylor M.
Vancouver
These dyes are cheap and super pigmented, they last long and are very easy to apply, you just mix with developer and you're good to go. The colour is exactly as expected and they're easy to dilute if that's the look you want. I've never been disappointed with this dye.
Aimee L.
Brilliant shine, brilliant colour, lasts longer than any other brand I have used. The blackest blacks with little to no fading. Easy to understand and use. Affordable price for size of bottle! Always satisfied!
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.