BY ION #2 in Permanent Hair Color

• What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?15 Answers
  • How does this compare to the new L'oreL Colorista collect...1 Answers
Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
F_A_T__i_M_A O.
I have used many tinctures for my hair but I do not get the result that my friend advised me with Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors.These are great professional colours and quite affordable compared to other brands. I love  the colours are really vibrant and very long lasting. They are really great for a professional look and they are really easy to use you do need to use a developer with this colour and make sure to use the correct ratio. Really recommend these colours and ion is an amazing brand and one of my favourite hair brands.Yes, I would like to try it
Morgan S.
Richmond , CA
I really didn't like any Ion products that I've tried. They al made my hair feel so gross and the colour never worked well on my hair either. Its not pricey it not cheap. I was very disappointed because it was so highly recommend
Jax G.
Sydney , NSW
I have dyed my hair blue, pink, purple, etc. with this. Its amazing and lasts just enough time. They're very pigmented and are easily diluted with conditioner. The Sky Blue lasted for about 4 months and could have easily pushed it to 6, but I dyed over it with the pink and purple and it blended under it nicely!
maggie f.
North bay, ON
I used this once in a medium brown and I am surprised at how well it lasted. With a drug store hair dye within 3 to 4 weeks I would need to do my roots. I use L'Oréal sulfate free shampoo everytime I wash and only wash my hair every 2nd day. Definitely going to get some more. Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors . My new must have.
Ruby T.
Ivanhoe , CA
I had recently dyed my hair and it came out orange looking so i walked into sallys and the clerk told me using this type of hair dye which was darn blonde 6n would worknit absolutely gave me the beautifulist color!! I swear its in between light brown more blondish beachy color I'm in love!!!
Sara Y.
Maple, ON
I used the blue/black high shine color. Covered my grays. Purchased at Sally's. It was my first time using this. I really liked it and I would purchase it again. Satisfied, my sister wants to try it too.
Paige K.
Barrie, ON
These are pretty awesome, I've used their lavender shade and it is beautiful! The longer you leave it in the darker it gets, which kind of sucks, but it still looks really good so I can't complain too much!
Raahini V.
Ottawa
Great great great product! Its easy to apply and not damnging at all. Love the color range we're offered, it gives us the creativity to build a masterpiece . Definitely need to have blonde hair for the colors to show but that how colors work . you gota try and see for yourslef
Maria Juliana R.

Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
by Ion Color Brilliance me encata este producto en crema es fascinante como te deja esos colores permanente y dura arto el color en el pelo recomiendo
Amanda C.
Toronto, ON
I have dyed my hair natural as well as pastel and bright coloured with these and the results have been fantastic every time. Very easy to use at home, and it leaves the hair so so soft and shiny!!
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.