Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Courtney-Lynn M.
Hamilton , ON
I use these dyes faithfully and I have zero problems. The colour is expected and it lasts a lot longer then most drug store brands. it keeps my hair feeling amazing, doesn't look dyed and is super cheap!
Daphne A.
Hoorn
love using Ion Color Brilliance permanent cremated hair colors it is better the store brands it keeps my hair looking nice and healthy Ion has a variety of colors you can chose from you can also combine colors to make a different unusual color you might want. Also, another good thing about Ion Color is that the are very affordable
Abigail H.
I LOVE LOVE THIS DYEEEEE. Two bottles so it's justice and dye my hair and extensions!!! My hair is short and I dyed the ends along with my extensions! But be careful this stuff stains your skin and furniture so bad😂😂
JENNY B.
Maiden, NC
2VV midnight plum. Great coverage, especially for grey. Smell is not as bad as most. Love the color, wry rich and leaves my hair feeling soft and conditioned. Makes my hair very shiny.
Michelle S.
Kitchener , ON
These products don't smells very strong compared to others and gave beautiful bright colour to my hair. I found the colour lasted a long time. I've used both Demi-permanent and Permanent colours. As expected, the Demi faded a little over time, but even with the permanent there was enough fade to not make a stark demarcation when my roots grew in. Covers white hairs well too, as I am blessed with a number of those now ;)
Emily M.
Edmonton, AB
When I dye my hair I only use ion and ion branded products. I use the ravishing reds and they are the only brand that gives me the vibrancy and longevity that I want.
Kailey M.
Last summer I used the Ion Color Brilliance Brights in the shade "purple". In the end, the outcome was awesome. But it took a lot of work to get there. Your hair has to be pretty much platinum white blonde in order for the colour to take, and show it's true potential. Since it's a semi you don't mix it with any developer, you just use it straight from the tube - and it's a very, very thick product. It washes out easily, I used a Matrix colour lock mask, and an Ion one as well, but I'm not sure if it helped.The smell sort of reminded me of dish soap, not bad though!
Felicia S.
I've been using Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Color for YEARS! I absolutely love this brand. For the other girls writing reviews on this product, you have to mix this product with a developer for it to actually dye your hair. Also, the "brights" (bright blue, purples, etc) collection is not permanent colour, its semi-permanent, so it will wash out.
Liz C.
lethbridge, AB
I have been dying my hair for the better part of 10 years and this is by far, my favorite hair dye! It doesn't stain my skin the way others do, it doesn't have a terrible odor and the tube lasts forever. Since its a thicker formula, i like to add a bit of conditioner to thin it our and give my hair a nice deep condition. Plus iv'e noticed that it rinses out after the first rinse vs 2 or 3.
I have used Teal and purple and will be purchasing more in the near future! It doesn't work so well on natural hair, but on bleached, you won't be disappointed.
Crystal M.
Surrey, BC
I've used lavender and silver. Silver is awesome! I have natural light blonde hair but still bleach to get pastel lavender. This one was highly disappointing. It made my hair pastel blue. Not lavender. If you are like me and want true lavender I recommend one and only argon in lilac...I add a half tube of bubble gum to keep it true longer. Happy coloring! Oh and the Azure will NOT come out. It's a nightmare!
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.