Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Nicole S.
penang
well i didn't use it before but a youtuber nicole skype says that this is her favorite brand so i go and search it up and i saw a lot of people use and it seems easy and the color is nice and it looks real cool and when i watch the video i feel satisfied and i need to try once and i wish it won't dissapointed me
Lacy H.
Honolulu, HI
I love these colors! I've used a few of them and they have not failed me. Please be aware that these will wash out eventually and will depend on the amount of washing and color of hair. I've had the color stay in anywhere from 3-10 weeks.
Susana P.
Pues yo estoy super contenta a ver yo me lo hecho una vez a la semana y me lo lavo cada dos dias imaginaros lo que se me cae, pero me aguanta muy bien llevo casi tres meses sin usar tinte tan solo con esto aguanto el color, ademas que tengo el pelo super hidratado parece que tengo las puntas recien cortadas me cambio el tono cuando quiero o los mezclo estoy encantada
mariem a.
LAOUINA
This is my favorite dye.
My hair colour? I'm not a real redhead, though I wish I were. This is the brand that got me to the colour I want, and I continually use it, as my roots grow in.
The nice things about it? The smell isn't horrible, which is a big change from the box dyes of old. It also sticks really well (my hair always hated taking colour), and it doesn't fade! Fading is the absolute worst thing that can happen with red hair, but I haven't had trouble since using ion!

The only thing I have difficulty with, is completely matching. I use the same box, every time, but the problem is... I'm *secretly* a natural blonde, but because I keep killing my hair with dye, it tends to come back a dirtier colour at first, before lightening up. So I'm never sure how long to keep the dye on for, and sometimes I end up with my roots being a tad lighter than the rest of my hair. It doesn't look bad or anything, but I can't seem to perfect this science yet. That's my own fault though.

Overall, I like this dye and the colours it offers. So does my sister - I made her hair blue not that long ago! Now THAT fades.
Liga V.
These cream permanent couloirs is so good if you like to try something new like I do, how amazing and bright coulour you can get from it my teacher loves this brand and that’s why we using in hairdressers 💝
Mensura R.
Coswig (Anhalt)
I honestly I love this hair dye! It doesn’t damage your hair as much as box hair dye and it’s easy to work with. I’ve used the red dye on my hair and the color was as expected. A nice deep red. I highly recommend this product if you’re new to hair dye.
Rebecca G.
Peterborough , ON
My sister works at a Sallys Beauty Salon and bought a dye that was too dark for her liking and she wanted to use it on me instead. My sister is like a veteran at doing peoples hair... Cutting, styling and dying. So I know the mix up wasn't on her. The colour she had was 2N Darkest Brown. I didn't do a test strip (which was probably my bad), but the colour came out PURPLE... Like plum purple. I wasn't mad, and my hair is still that colour lol ... It just wasn't what I was expecting. I'm giving it three stars based on my experience. Price wise its great and I know it can turn out really nice. I will purchase again lol, hair is only hair.
Brittany C.
St Catharine s, ON
I've tried this colour on several occasions and for the most part I love the results. The colour lasts a lot longer then regular box dyes and i found it made my hair look a lot thicker. It also comes in a great variety of colours !

However I definitely didn't get the results I wanted when I was first trying this product. If you don't get the measurements just right you can end up with your hair feeling coarse and damaged. Another thing I experienced is that my hair didn't soak up ANY of the colour, as well as turned my hair grey!!!
So make sure you have all of the right measurements and tools for this product!!!
Also with any hair dye make sure you split your hair into sections and coat every section in dye other wise you will come out with patches! and no one wants difference coloured patches of hair.

Holly V.
Newcastle under lyme, Staffs
I love going bright wacky colours especially in the summer, I've started to love dark purple but it has to be bright as well, I wanna try this product but I've never seen it before where do I get it from?
Kayla M.
Abbotsford
my favourite brand to use when dying my hair. lots of colour options and isn't to expensive just have to buy developers still but works better then box dye! color comes out great
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.