Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Alisa G.
McKee, KY
I love this color line. Not only is it easy to use at home but the colors always come out as expected and leave my hair feeling great. With the color hair care line my color lasts so long!
Aimee G.
Slidell, LA
I do hair and I’ve used this product a few times on clients as a last resort. It’s a ok color line. The fade time on a few of the colors is very quick. Anything red based will fade fast I learned . But over all it’s a good line to use .
Amanda A.
Fontana, CA
I ansolitely love this color & will only use ion yo go platinum. Works fast & lasts for months & helps keep my hair healthy. Highly recommend!!
🌌🖤Hope-Marie🖤🌌 p.
Cincinnati, OH
I use the radiant raspberry and this dye is so good. It's long lasting. The colors are bright and it doesnt leave your hair reeking of chemicals after the fact. I go back to these dyes again and again.
Mariah D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ion is my favorite type of hair dye makes your hair feel really nice and shinny silky and very bright and smooth
Jennifer L.
San Antonio, TX
I love the red color of this brand is so vibrant and looks amaizng ❤️ I recommend this a lot is supper affordable as well
NiŜs R.
Hello! Ok so first off...I wanted to inform everyone that my natural hair color is very light blonde. My natural shade is a level 9 ash. This level is a 7 which is darker. I wanted to go red again and do a bright vivid red color. I colored my hair red using a 10 vol developer - which you use to deposit color. Not only did the 7IR not color my roots, it turned my hair pink which is a mystery to me. My roots are extremely light and it didn't even color them red. My base turned pink and didn't work at all. Very disappointed but glad in a way that it didn't work because I need to stop coloring my hair anyway. I got color oops to strip the color. Pink still stained my hair however, I'm doing a bleach wash then going darker. I will be doing a reverse ombré root smudge. Dark roots and darker blonde for the base. Super excited and relieved to be doing something more natural.
Dalila s.
casablanca, casablanca
Hello my name is dalila sghir i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Erika M.
Monterrey
I dyed my hair red two years ago and it was the first change i did to my hair and i used these products (i dont remember the name of the color i used) but i really loved it! It didn't mistreat my hair, i didn't have to bleach it (i have naturally dark brown hair) and i don't know if this is weird but i loved the smell of it haha also my hair felt really smooth after dyeing it.
enchanted b.
Birmingham, UK
I have never dyed my hair before but I would love to give it a go! I have dyed others hair and it’s pretty straight forward. I think that I would like to do this as a dip dye. I have heard good reviews about this and will be giving it a go! It only retails for £4.99 on Amazon so it’s quite cheap too.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.