Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Esmeralda N.
Chandler, AZ
I love to use this product so easy to use
Natasha K.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this brand! Amazing color results.
Ashley V.
San Bernardino, CA
Very pigmented and have great shades
Alyssa B.
Clifton Heights, PA
Go to a salon and get your hair done
Michelle S.
North Hollywood, CA
Lasted a long time, and great color!
Arielle J.
Looks amazing and stays on long
Jeselyn V.
Bridgeport, CT
Skye B.
New Port Richey, FL
I used the ion titanium dye to get my hair silver and omg it worked amazing. My hair is such a beautiful silver gray color with no other tones to it and I couldn't be happier. Will definitely be using this dye again. It did take a whole tube to cover my hair, while it is very short it's quick thick
Jennifer L.
San Antonio, TX
I love the red color of this brand is so vibrant and looks amaizng ❤️ I recommend this a lot is supper affordable as well
Mariah D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ion is my favorite type of hair dye makes your hair feel really nice and shinny silky and very bright and smooth
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.