Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Emily M.
Hartsville, SC
The colors and quality of this ad phenomenal. The only colors I've ever had a hard time with are the reds. But I imagine with the correct color protecting shampoo even they will last! My go to dye.
Laura B.
Columbus
I have shifted from using SPLAT to using color ion. To get the color on the box you need to have your hair lightened. I used the sky blue over a more dirty blonde hair and it turned green. It does however last a while and my tips were blue from where they are lighter. It smells good but feels more damaging if used often.
Sania H.
Brookhaven, GA
These hair dyes are so great and so cheap. They always have amazing deals for them at Sallys Beauty Supply Store. They are very easy to use, although some colors do not spread or mix or stay as well as others. I have been using ion for the past 2 years and they are the best!
Sena D.
I love this hair dye. I often dye my hair vibrant colors and this is the hair dye I go for. It is very vibrant and has very very good staying power. It doesn't fade into ugly colors either. It's just overall an amazing hair dye. It doesn't dry out my hair whatsoever.
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
Okay by now you know I’m a parody junkie and live in Sally’s beauty these are the best way to color ur hair it’s true to the colors they have I’ve have had so many colors and I’ve dyed so many of my friends hair using this
Katelyn M.
winston salem
I LOVE this brand. They have the most breathtaking colors for an affordable price! A brand I very much so trust. How long it lasts depends on if you get a demi or semi and the color of course. Reds fade quick for any dye!
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
Whenever I use this product, I bleach or lighten my hair before hand, so keep that in mind with my review. But this product is super affordable, and stays in my hair really well. I can't dye my hair often for work reasons but I use it in the summer when I like to get creative and I've used their purple, red, and turquoise shade. They showed up really well on my hair and rinsed well. They faded fairly slowly and gave me the colorful look I was going for. I didn't experience any hair damage or brittleness after I used these. The red color continued to make my water pink for quite a while after I originally rinsed the colors out and I did so quite thoroughly. However, the color didn't fade significantly so I didn't consider this a problem.
Stella S.
I absolutely love ion. They have the best colors for the best price! The directions are extremely easy to understand. The colors are awesome, come out as expected. I’m an ion lover for life. Never going back to box dye.
Elise R.
Dunnellon, FL
Very thick formula for color. Very difficult to spread . The color is true to swatch. Not my favorite color to use but it works. I'm a licensed professional and there are so many better color lines out there. Not to mention it's super hard to get out if need be.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
I'm licensed cosmetologist and their are times I can't get to my supply store for color. Skyles I run to sallys and purchase Ion. Their products are great. They are made by the same company as Joico. They the quality is great. Their hair colors work really well.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.