Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Lexus F.
Atwater , CA
I used the blue and purple so it would dye my hair a deep blue and it came out amazing!
Nallely C.
Salinas, CA
All time favorite hair dye. I always buy from this brand and so does my mom and sister!
Ashley B.
I have been using this product for years, its cheap and it's long lasting on my hair
Jackie W.
Austin, TX
My Sister Use This Brand Before And The Color Came Out Real Good She Loved How I Did
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,510 reviews
I have used several colors of this hair dye. I really liked it and I would recommend
Aja B.
Bismarck, ND
LOVE how well this covered my previous color. At a great price and smells good also!
Breanna R.
These hair dyes work very well. Especially for color hair! They last a very long time
Carly G.
The dye lasts a long time and I just do it myself and it turns out like the salon.
Chelle A.
Sapulpa , OK
Probably my favorite dye I've bought! The color is true to swatch and long lasting!
Christina R.
Charlotte, NC
I use this product every time i want to color my hair and the color comes out great
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.