Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Silvie P.
taylorsville
I get mines at Sally and I love it salon color at a affordable price and great results too
Yolanda H.
Conway, SC
Great conditioning color.colors look natural and they also make great punky colors for fun.
Breanna H.
Palm Bay, FL
Does not do a bad job and is really cheap. Try it at Sally's next time you dye your hair.
Kayla N.
Green Bay, WI
Works well always turns out pretty nice! And decent prices usually as well so that's a plus
Joanna S.
Lake Geneva, WI
Good color selection . Lwaves my hair soft hard to mix you might want to use a color whisk
Miranda P.
Loganville , GA
Rather use box color . The color was just ok, felt like it washed out pretty quickly for me
Laura M.
Aurora, IL
Whenever I'm coloring my hair I always use ion products I love them they are really good
Jayci M.
So bright! I loved these when I dyed my hair pink. Worked really well. I would buy again
Sarah K.
Austin, TX
Only hair dye I'll ever use. Seriously lol doesn't kill my hair and doesn't fade to fast.
Sabrina S.
Temecula, CA
Ion is one of my fav brands I use to color my hair, especially when I want a unique color
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.