Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
MaryJo W.
S Charleston, WV
Not a fan at all. I don't color my hair on my own ever but when I tried this is awful to use.
Stephanie S.
Orlando Florida
I love it that makes mi hair so beautiful I love the pink one is perfect and is not dangerous
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
Ion is a great and an affordable hair dye brand! i buy it from sallys and it's so easy to use
Karen R.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Full coverage, not very conditioning as advertised and color fades quicker than anticipated.
Ketia R.
I love this product! Is amazing for my hair! And the color are really intense. I use all time
Danielle T.
I only use this brand when I can't afford to go get it done. Way less damaging that boxed dye
Kaitlyn B.
EAST BRADY, PA
Such great colors and I love to dye my hair with these colors. Such beautiful blonde colors.
Sarah K.
Vancouver, WA
Studying beauty for a beauty school I'm trying to get into, I can say this is a good product.
Breanna H.
Palm Bay, FL
Does not do a bad job and is really cheap. Try it at Sally's next time you dye your hair.
tera g.
Morgantown, WV
I love ion ! But, the blondes are messed up & I'm sad to say, the tones are horrible! Idk!
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.