Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Phoebe L.
Deland, FL
I love this this is what i use for my red :) to me its the best hair color out there its wonderful
Isabel P.
I use this product all the time on my sister. It's incredible! It stays in forever. Cute packaging.
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pretty decent color that is close to salon quality but is affordable. Also has a variety of colors
i l.
Roosevelt , NY
Vibrant colors last long time and leaves hair shiny and moisturized I would recommend this product
Kim R.
Pecos , Tx
I don't like this did not even last not even a couple of days on my hair I would not re -purchase
Megan R.
I love this brand and it's hair colors. they always turn out so nice and leave a beautiful color.
rianna s.
Elgin, SC
This is definitely not good if u have dark brown natural hair unless your dying your hair darker
Beth P.
Okolona, MS
My go to hair coloring products. I do it myself for a whole lot cheaper. And it still looks good
sherry f.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this product alot. I love changing my hair often. It looks professional without the cost.
Maritza M.
San Francisco, CA
Love using this brand. I've recently used this and my hair has never felt so nice on my hair...
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.