Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
dana% L.
2724 n Bristol st apt#G3 Santa ana C.A
Lo color me encanta sus colores de crema y aparte son muy fáciles de usar nada mal rato en pelo te puedo ver diferentes looks diferentes colores me puedo pintar mi pelo está la moda y me fascina y me encanta me deja mi pelo hermoso y sexy y lo recomiendo que lo compres me encanta.
Geena G.
Denver, CO
I use this brand to dye my hair more than others just because it's good quality and doesn't damage my hair all though one time it didn't do much grab in certain areas where I applied it many times it's really good.
Amy T.
This is the ONLY hair color I use at the moment because i am certain the color will turn out like the picture shown, also they sell pks of bleach in ion as well as semi permanent Demi and permanent! Also more to help acheive exactly what you want!!
Jennifer F.
Jacksonville , NC
I use ion to dye my hair brown and burgundy colors. I can't find a blonde that I absolutely love, but the burgundy reds are AMAZING, and the dark brown is my natural hair color. My hair always feels so good after dyeing. I've never had an issue with any of the dye. It doesn't smell awful, it keeps my hair healthy and I dye my hair quite frequently .
Katrina S.
Safford, AZ
I absolutely love every single shade of the ion color brilliance brights collection that I've used. The color pay off is incredible, the fade out is perfect & I think it's just as good if not better than higher end dyes I've used in the past. Always recommend it!!
Eva S.
The ONLY hair color I use, the colors are amazing, the smell is not terrible and ammonia free. I’ve tried other products but always come back to Ion because of their big selection, good prices and excellent results. Their whole line is amazing!
Kate B.
This is amazing! When I first squeezed out the dye it was much darker than expected, but mixing this with a pure white color conditioner made it lighter. The dye fades with time but slightly. My hair was cobalt blue for about a month and has faded to a light cyan. Highly recommend!
Paige C.
Largo, FL
I have colored my hair and my friends hair with this product let am tell you amazing. True to it color and does not kill your hair. Worth every penny if you are looking look no further you will love it.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
I have used this before when I grabbed an ash color blonde and turned my hair blue gray used this brand in blonde and made my hair blonde again no gray left after I bought it and the activator would buy again great hair color
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Ion Color Brilliance is nothing short of brilliant. This brand has every shade imaginable, for long lasting beautiful, vibrant hair color. I've been using Ion for around a year now and they've quickly become my go-to favorite permanent hair dye. I buy mine at my local Sally's & they're always having buy 2 get 1 free sales on Ion products. Highly recommend!
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.