Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Mel H.
La Place, LA
I love this product its the only hair color I use I've used it since I was 13 and I've loved it ever since
Mabel N.
Windsor, CA
Great colors and it last for a while, price is great for the quality. You get your money's worth for sure.
Kristen T.
Honesdale, PA
I've used two different colors in this line and they both faded almost completely out within three washes.
Amanda S.
Locust Grove, OK
I love this brand of color. It's not harsh on my hair like over the counter box sets and it is easy to use.
Michelle L.
Ingleside, TX
Affordable and highly pigmented!! Have to be willing to bleach your hair to blonde for the color to be true
Caitlin G.
Granite Falls, NC
I am a cosmetologist and I do like the ION Color Brilliance. Not my first choice for permanent hair color.
Gabii S.
San Antonio, TX
I hate their color selection, also the creme is always very clumpy and not always get the results I want.
Donna H.
Greenwood, IN
I like this product. It lasts a lot longer than other hair colors. I would buy this again for brown hair.
Thuy('twēē)™ K.
Wendell, NC
Super easy to use! The color turns out great! Easy to use . Follow the instructions and it will be good!
Allanna V.
Raleigh , NC
Effective without being damaging, which is fantastic. Nice and thick, penetrates well, and is very vivid.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.