Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Kelsey H.
Virginia Beach, VA
This brand leaves my hair soft and shiny and the colors are rich and vibrant. It lasts for a long time too.
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Ion is one of my top picks ! It's affordable and works great ! Pick it up at your local sallys beauty supply
Marie H.
I have tried the red dye and its absolutely amazing & so vibrant! I would definitely recommend this product!
Tonya M.
I used these products for years. I found that they are true colors. The colors lasted me upwards of 6+ weeks.
Taryn C.
Dobson , Nc
The best hair color to use at home and my go to hair color! easy to use and colors come out as they should
Rachel L.
Love ion super pigmented last. Long my go too hair dye. Colors are as expected I get mine at Sally's beauty
Meghan G.
I love this hair color, it last a long time and covers ups the old color great! I highly recommended it!!!
Kelsey P.
Beckley, WV
These hair colors arw amazing i have dyed my hair every color from them and it always turned out beautiful
Amanda S.
Locust Grove, OK
I love this brand of color. It's not harsh on my hair like over the counter box sets and it is easy to use.
Crystal H.
Henderson, NV
Used to use this stuff all the time now I've switched over to their pastels absolutely love ion hair dye ❤
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.