Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Kayla D.
Tampa, FL
Bought it at sallys ita great bought to color doesn't fade so quick and nice after look i used it about 8 times
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
This is not the best hair color you can get. It fades out quickly and does NOT take in a lot of people's hair.
Adriana G.
Greensboro , NC
This is one of my favorite hair color products, is super shine m, and it totally gives you the color you want.
Kate T.
Nevada , IA
I use to color my hair with this brand ALL the time. I liked it gave me great coverage and it was cheap to get
maria m.
They're like $3-$4 dollars at sally but they work really well color stays and doesn't fade or change. I like it
Destiny P.
Canton, GA
It last a lot longer than the hair dye in the box. Color is great and in the long run I believe it is cheaper.
Tanya L.
Tucson , AZ
I always use this dye when I do my hair at home. It has the greatest variety of colors and works really well.
Amanda E.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I have been using this product for years! I love the way Ion makes my hair feel and the true to shade color!
Allison B.
ELIZABETHTON, TN
I love this product it always seem to give such a pretty tone and shine. it works nicely and is simple to use.
Elysia S.
I used a real color of this. The tube lasted me a long time, only my bangs were dyed. It was a pretty color too
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.