Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
lexi c.
El Paso, TX
Long lasting! My hair is literally still fresh looking!i colored it about 2 months ago amd it still looks great!
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
These are absolutely amazing! I love these for when dying my hair. Definitely recommend these over any other ones
Janelle G.
Klamath Falls, OR
I have been using Ion Color Brilliance for years. Easy to use, lasts a long time, and a lot of color selections.
Elizabeth B.
freeport, FL
Great hair dye. It has a nice color pay off. The color lasts a good bit off time. Its the best hair dye ive usedm
Brittany B.
Norfolk, NE
I love ion hair color! Brings out the best red in me and the price is amazing. I won't use any other hair color.
Amber C.
South Ogden
True to color. Lasts amazing. And doesn't fade quickly, even when washing with hot water. My go to fun color dye.
Shawna C.
Columbus, OH
I love it. My husband came home with some one day to surprise me and I've been using it every since. I recommend!
Titilayo O.
Salinas, CA
Ion color is the best so far, it colors well and lasts through several washes without fading, it's the best ever!
Christina E.
Pretty much the only brand I grab when going to Sallys. Vibrant colors and doesn't do too much damage to my hair.
Crystal G.
I love to dye my hair n this stuff is true to there colors super pigments and doseint fade as fast as others do
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.