Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Christina A.
Marysville, WA
The red color one you have to do every 2 weeks to keep the color in but I have had good luck with the other colors
Shawna C.
Columbus, OH
I love it. My husband came home with some one day to surprise me and I've been using it every since. I recommend!
Brittany B.
Norfolk, NE
I love ion hair color! Brings out the best red in me and the price is amazing. I won't use any other hair color.
Janine M.
N Tonawanda, NY
I use the light copper red and I love it. Color lasts and my hair is always soft. Price is reasonable as well.
Titilayo O.
Salinas, CA
Ion color is the best so far, it colors well and lasts through several washes without fading, it's the best ever!
Christina E.
Pretty much the only brand I grab when going to Sallys. Vibrant colors and doesn't do too much damage to my hair.
Janelle G.
Klamath Falls, OR
I have been using Ion Color Brilliance for years. Easy to use, lasts a long time, and a lot of color selections.
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
These are absolutely amazing! I love these for when dying my hair. Definitely recommend these over any other ones
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
Ion is such a great brand. All the colors are super vibrant and they last pretty long. I'd definitely recommend!
lexi c.
El Paso, TX
Long lasting! My hair is literally still fresh looking!i colored it about 2 months ago amd it still looks great!
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.