Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Alexandra L.
Port Orange, FL
I don't recommend this product very much. It isn't very permanent like it advertises! Much better products out there.
Kolleen K.
Probably my favorite hair color, it doesn't stain your skin like most do & doesn't smell horrible like most either!
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
1,038 reviews
I love how you can find any color. So easy to use and very affordable. My hair always turns out great after using it.
Jennifer E.
Tucson, AZ
I liked it ok wasn't the best but did the job. have at sally's so convenient but i prefer more vibrant bright colors
Destini W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Ion is the only dye I use it is so cheap and works just as good as getting it done professionally. No problems ever.
Lynda B.
Staten Island, NY
Great product for the price. it leaves my hair soft and shiny after each color And the color stays great for a while.
Jac G.
I just love it!! Really good products, I just love the color s, I just they had more colors, that will be awesome!!
Alli S.
Ion is what I typically use when doing other people's hair. The colors are vibrant when applied to prelightened hair.
Morgan T.
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors I use ion a lot! They are long lasting! Don't bleed bad!
Sarah K.
Denton, TX
Anytime I need a color change this is my go to with my cousin! She does an amazing job and this brand works great!
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.