Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Katelyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Best hair color Line ever. Being that I’m Natural I don’t like to put any chemicals on my natural hair. I’m so afraid of damaging my curl pattern but this product is so gentle on my hair. The color turned out perfect my hair is a light/dark brown hair color I thought this color would be to dark but it’s perfect. It doesn’t leave your hair dry and damaged like most colors would. Make sure you use the whole line together like shampoo and conditioner. Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors five stars from me.
Rhianon H.
John's creek ga
Ion is my go to when doing hair. I have used many different colors over the years. And love the new colors that keep coming out. The reds are some of my favorites as they last longer than some brands. Always recommend using the sensitive scalp developer.
Elora J.
Grand forks , ND
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
YES HELLO THIS BURNS?! It’s on my head as we speak right now omg it felt like it was bubbling like 10 minutes ago but I’m trying to give it a chance so here we are....I really hope this is gonna turn out, oh jeez. I’ll update this review once I wash and dry lol
EDIT#1: Okay so it stopped burning after like 15ish minutes, but I do feel like more hair than usual came out as I washed the dye in the shower. Now that it’s dry, I see the color didn’t turn out as dark as I wanted (I got medium brown intense ash), it was more of a dirty blonde color. My head isn’t itchy today so far, buuuut we’ll see. I definitely did not appreciate that burning
EDIT #2: It’s about 3 days later aannnddd the color is like...a very greenish brown. I just wanted something neutral dangit. I heard going cooler helps since most store dyes are warmer than they advertise but I GUESS NOT. I think I’m gonna go back to using Wella hair dye, cuz the medium neutral brown I use from them is like the perfect chocolate color after it rinses out a few times. Major fail lol
Amy H.
Colorado Springs
Once you go ION, there's no other to try on! Seriously. This is the best hair color I have ever tried. I started using it over 2 years ago. I use reds, and they fade like no joke, but not Ion. I use the semi-perm, and makes me wonder what the permanent is like. It takes a lot to fade these shades. I can't say enough about this line of color. I get compliments every day, and I am way over due for a die. I have like some major roots going right now, and just today someone asked me what I use and they couldn't believe how bright my hair is.
Unique W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely loved this hair dye. I dyed my real hair woth out bleaching it first and the color still stuck to my naturally brunette hair. It wasnt super bright but the collr was really pretty nonetheless.
Becca V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I started using Ion color from Sally's instead of drugstore dye because I could never find the exact color I was looking for. I used to bleach my hair platinum blonde but decided to go back to my natural color to avoid damaging my hair any further. My natural color is a dark ashy blonde and I purchased the "Medium Blonde" shade. It was way dark at first, but I'm used to that so no biggie there. After a few washes it adjusted to the perfect dark blonde that wasn't too ashy or warm! I dyed it over a month ago and its still vibrant. Highly recommend.
Erin D.
My son had been begging me for months to let him color his hair blue. After asking several friends, I chose Ion Sapphire Semi-Permanent hair color. We followed the directions to a T. Did a skin test and waited 48 hours. No reaction so I applied the hair color using a hair color brush and separated my son't hair into small sections applying the color evenly all over. We let it sit 40 min as the instructions said and then I had him rinse as per instructions. I'd say about 90% of the dye rinsed right out. His hair went from the dark bright blue we wanted to very pale ice blue. Luckily I had enough to do a 2nd coat. So we dried his hair and repeated everything leaving it in for about 50 min this time. Again almost everything rinsed away and his hair was a very pale icy blue instead of the deep dark blue we wanted. My son's hair is blond so I did not bleach it first. Very disappointed! Ordered a different brand to redo his hair since the Ion did not work.
Shawnda C.
PORT ORCHARD, WA
Depending on the color, is how long it will last. I have used a few of their colors! Purple, pink, teal, mint, blue. Pink seems to stay the longest, mint as well. I was obsessed with the color radiant orcharid, but it didn't seem to want to stay long. Mix the product with water to spread the dye, (when I first used this I didn't know that) these colors are a first time job & extremely affordable. I purchased mine at Sally's beauty supply for around $5-$6
jade b.
Reynoldsburg
I bought the color Icey white which is a light gray color , I am honestly in love with the color turned out perfect but you do have to make sure that your hair is bleached before you try to apply any of these colors the only bad thing about it is that if you guys pastel colors they do fade out Very fast but it is very inexpensive so it is worth the money and I love this hair dye so much and they have such a great variety of colors
Liane N.
seminole, FL
Ion is my FAVORITE! they always have awesome sales at Sally’s and I just got the cutest tote bag with my latest purchase for Christmas and it was buy 1 get 2 free howwww can you beat that? These colors last an incredibly great time and I highly recommend getting the ion colored condition to help hold the color and don’t shower your hair with warm water use cold water
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.
Wantagh, NY
Amanda R.
Woodstock, GA
Chantelle I.
Will these colours show on unbleached, dark virgin hair?

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Sally Beauty Supply

Sally Beauty Supply was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.