Codie H.
Codie H.
Stockton, CA

I was wondering how great their red was ?
Johna S.
Johna S.
March 4, 2015, 4:40 p.m.
Love it! That's how I achieve the red that I have now (in my profile pic)
Cristal G.
Cristal G.
Sept. 2, 2014, 8:46 p.m.
They are awesome ever since I first started to dye my hair red I used boxed colors. And when I wanted to start to have a bolder color I changed to this product and have been hooked ever since! My all time favorite that I use regularly is medium intense red blonde i started it with a 30 developer and I loved the color and I wanted to get it a little brighter so I used the 40 developer and I have been in love since then.
Leigh Anne J.
Leigh Anne J.
April 25, 2014, 9:29 p.m.
I love the reds! The more intense red it is though, it will bleed for a few washes.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Jan. 15, 2014, 9:01 p.m.
Ion Color Brilliance has the BEST red dye I have ever used. It's better than any drugstore brand available.
nicole h.
nicole h.
Dec. 21, 2013, 1:50 p.m.
I have used the 7IR Medium Intense Red Blonde a couple times before. I have naturally blonde hair to begin with so it made the hair color come out a lot lighter but I loved it. But if you do have darker hair to begin with the color will come out a darker red color. Not only is this color fantastic after you first put it on but when it fades it doesn't look disgusting. It's a win-win scenario. But I recommend washing your hair with Quantum Riveting Reds Shampoo and Condition. Each are about 8 dollars for non Sally members but 7 if you're a member. Hope this helps.
Erin M.
Erin M.
July 17, 2013, 4:45 p.m.
I find the red to be great! I dye my hair mixing one bottle of 5RV with a half bottle of 5IR and some of their red intensifier - I absolutely love it. I think it lasts a pretty decent amount of time, especially compared to when I was getting my hair done at Aveda.

Join Now