Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorIon
Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

What shade/tone of red should I use if I’m fair-skinned and blue eyes? I c+think maybe I’m a spring, if that helps... I’m naturally a medium blonde but I recently colored it a light auburn (see: copper). I really like the dark burgundies and rich scarletts- Will these colors wash me out, assuming I can achieve those colors. Ion versus Wella- is one better then the other in your opinion?
I’m looking for a hair dye that doesn’t wash out quickly, especially dark hair color that covers previously bleached hair. What are some recommendations?
Start your review of Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors!
How would you rate this product?
Rachael D.
Columbia, SC
Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors uploaded by Rachael D.
I'm a 46 year old male allergic to a chemical in most hair dyes. This one does not have that chemical. As I shave my head bald and have a goatee, I use this to color the goatee. I leave it in for about 30-50 minutes depending on how busy I get with other things and it lasts about a week. I wish it would last longer, but oh well :-). It does the job and it's very easy to use. Despite warnings, I use a tiny amount on my eye brows to match the color and I've never had any issue. I'm just very careful to use a tiny amount that doesn't drip at all...and when I was it with shampoo I keep my eyes Closed the entire time until I have completely washed my goatee and eyebrows.
Nikki T.
Lilburn, GA
Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors uploaded by Nikki T.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I love ion! Not only did my hair feel amazing after using it but the color lasts! I naturally have black hair so I was expecting damage after bleach and then dye. My hair felt great after using ion and it was incredibly shiny!
Karla F.
Collierville, TN
Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors uploaded by Karla F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Color care brivans excellent product duration extraordinary I love recommend to the best colors I really red hair loved easy to use in home recommend is amazing very satisfying never disappointed buy again ❤️
Charity H.
Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors uploaded by Charity H.
This has been my go-to hair color for years now because I am hooked! I used Dark Golden Brown. It's very easy to use with Ion's 20 Developer. The color lasts a long time and covers my gray perfectly! I highly recommend it!
Juno F.
NY
Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors uploaded by Juno F.
The ‘lavender’ color I chose is light enough to use as a toner for very brassy hair (if you don’t leave it in for too long!) but my most recent experience with Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors went well. I left the product in for about 40 minutes and ended up with a pretty 💜 shade, as expected. This also lasted much longer than punky colour and faded to a muted rose gold/strawberry blonde 😊
Nikki B.
Sacramento, CA
Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors uploaded by Nikki B.
Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors uploaded by Nikki B.
Love this product. I mixed just about 1 tablespoon with 2.5 cups of keratin hair conditioner and it gave me a darker pink than I was going for but I did this intentionally as I know bright colors fade quickly. In 2 washes over the span of a week it was at the perfect pastel pink that i wanted. I got this color to last almost a week by not washing and using dry shampoo. The only thing I wished was that this color lasted longer when diluted in the conditioner. Other than that it's a great product. Extremely vibrant if used at full potency! Make sure you always use gloves even when diluting otherwise you will have some pink palms (unless you want that Unicorn hoof look *wink*) I refresh my look in the shower by diluting just a half inch of color from the tube mixed with a handful of conditioner on wet hair for only about 2 minutes. Wet hair soaks up color much faster than dry hair! I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST.
gerry H.
Cincinnati, OH
Nice product good price and interesting colors. i have used hair color for probably 50 yrs and got more compliments than ever on the fuschia and purple. i mean total strangers coming up to me and complementing me. to a point where it was amazing at how many. only other product that ever got a fraction of that was a reddish brown i used by clariol years back. yeah, i am in my 60s but who cares i like the fuschia so i use it. it lasted a long time too. i was told to mix it with conditioner.
Aubrie P.
Oceanside
My favorite hair dye. I get mine at Sally’s beauty supplies, it is very easy to apply and I got the color I was dreaming about!
Melissa J.
Enumclaw, WA
I have been spending hundreds at salons and finally I found a color I can do myself with little cost. Natural blonde and beautiful brunette mix to a choclate brown. Love it and I get more compliments now because of the shine!
Lynda B.
Staten Island, NY
Great product for the price. it leaves my hair soft and shiny after each color And the color stays great for a while.

173 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Odalis G.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
il y a un an
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors what do you think about this product??
member-f2e81 il y a 10 mois
it’s awful. i dyed my hair 3 separate times in a week because it just vacates from the hair so fast.
Arianny Josefina P.
Estado de México, Tecámac, Ojo de Agua, 138 lote 45.
il y a un an
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors ? I have gray hair, I want to try products to highlight it