Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I LOVE Ion Color Brilliance! I don't remember what shade of pink I used specifically though. The color is so bright and so brilliant. I do have to bleach/lighten my hair to use these color cremes, currently I have my hair colored in the absolute darkest shade of black so I do have to bleach before using these colors. With my natural light brown/dirty blonde hair in its natural state it is very easy to add the color and it is still vibrant. My only complaint is that it did not last nearly as long as I expected it to, which was disappointing but based on the price it was easy and affordable to add more color. When adding bright and unorthodox colors to my hair, this is the only brand I will use. The results are hundreds of times better than my experiences with Manic Panic and Splat.
Katelyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Best hair color Line ever. Being that I’m Natural I don’t like to put any chemicals on my natural hair. I’m so afraid of damaging my curl pattern but this product is so gentle on my hair. The color turned out perfect my hair is a light/dark brown hair color I thought this color would be to dark but it’s perfect. It doesn’t leave your hair dry and damaged like most colors would. Make sure you use the whole line together like shampoo and conditioner. Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors five stars from me.
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
I started using Ion color from Sally's instead of drugstore dye because I could never find the exact color I was looking for. I used to bleach my hair platinum blonde but decided to go back to my natural color to avoid damaging my hair any further. My natural color is a dark ashy blonde and I purchased the "Medium Blonde" shade. It was way dark at first, but I'm used to that so no biggie there. After a few washes it adjusted to the perfect dark blonde that wasn't too ashy or warm! I dyed it over a month ago and its still vibrant. Highly recommend.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
i used the hair dye from this brand from the gemstone collection called rose quartz! i previously had my hair lightened and then a little later i wanted it to be rose gold. so I went to the salon and paid over $100 to get it done and it stayed in for barely one wash. I was so mad! so i went to Sally's and purchased this and it worked amazingly! I would recommend purchasing two if you have longer hair because there is not much in one tube. i even mixed in some of my shea butter conditioner with it and I just had a tiny bit leftover after working into my hair. I love the color so much! and my hair doesn't feel dry and damaged like i thought it might. I have washed it 5 times and it is still in and looking great. only faded the tiniest bit, but the color is still gorgeous! I highly recommend this product if you want to color your hair by yourself! lasting way longer than a salon and only paid $10!!!!!
Shawnda C.
Port Orchard, WA
Depending on the color, is how long it will last. I have used a few of their colors! Purple, pink, teal, mint, blue. Pink seems to stay the longest, mint as well. I was obsessed with the color radiant orcharid, but it didn't seem to want to stay long. Mix the product with water to spread the dye, (when I first used this I didn't know that) these colors are a first time job & extremely affordable. I purchased mine at Sally's beauty supply for around $5-$6
jade b.
Reynoldsburg
I bought the color Icey white which is a light gray color , I am honestly in love with the color turned out perfect but you do have to make sure that your hair is bleached before you try to apply any of these colors the only bad thing about it is that if you guys pastel colors they do fade out Very fast but it is very inexpensive so it is worth the money and I love this hair dye so much and they have such a great variety of colors
Liane N.
seminole, FL
Ion is my FAVORITE! they always have awesome sales at Sally’s and I just got the cutest tote bag with my latest purchase for Christmas and it was buy 1 get 2 free howwww can you beat that? These colors last an incredibly great time and I highly recommend getting the ion colored condition to help hold the color and don’t shower your hair with warm water use cold water
Victoria M.
I love this brand! I use radiant raspberry and it looks so good. I get so many compliments for my hair. I used to have bright red hair and the color I got is so nice. I’d definitely recommend if you don’t want to go to a salon to use these. Please just make sure you know what you’re doing or you have researched it enough. You can really damage your hair and scalp.
Maria A.
Kissimmee, FL
my favorite products for hair, both dye and shampoo. I really have been using them for two years and it has worked a lot, my hair is radiant, its color is durable and the best for an affordable price.
Recommended😁💜 Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
I used this after bleaching my hair bright white/blonde and black in July (six months ago!). My roots started to grow out, so I purchased a bright pink/maroon permant hair dye. Now I have awesome pink, and blue unicorn hair! Lol! Looks like I did it on purpose! This is a demi-permanent hair color, but it's the coolest and the best! Defiantly my favorite! Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Hair Color Aqua
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.
Wantagh, NY
Amanda R.
Bremen, GA
Chantelle I.
Will these colours show on unbleached, dark virgin hair?