Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Kayla D.
American Fork, UT
While working at Sally’s I think I dyed my hair every color on a color wheel and Ion will always be my go to for color, I have coffidence every time I dye my hair because with ion it’s going to turn out beautiful :) (First pic is my sister she had brown hair and we dyed it red, purple and blue , pink and blue, my dark red , and brown red)
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
i used the hair dye from this brand from the gemstone collection called rose quartz! i previously had my hair lightened and then a little later i wanted it to be rose gold. so I went to the salon and paid over $100 to get it done and it stayed in for barely one wash. I was so mad! so i went to Sally's and purchased this and it worked amazingly! I would recommend purchasing two if you have longer hair because there is not much in one tube. i even mixed in some of my shea butter conditioner with it and I just had a tiny bit leftover after working into my hair. I love the color so much! and my hair doesn't feel dry and damaged like i thought it might. I have washed it 5 times and it is still in and looking great. only faded the tiniest bit, but the color is still gorgeous! I highly recommend this product if you want to color your hair by yourself! lasting way longer than a salon and only paid $10!!!!!
Liane N.
Largo, FL
Ion is my FAVORITE! they always have awesome sales at Sally’s and I just got the cutest tote bag with my latest purchase for Christmas and it was buy 1 get 2 free howwww can you beat that? These colors last an incredibly great time and I highly recommend getting the ion colored condition to help hold the color and don’t shower your hair with warm water use cold water
Victoria P.
I love this brand! I use radiant raspberry and it looks so good. I get so many compliments for my hair. I used to have bright red hair and the color I got is so nice. I’d definitely recommend if you don’t want to go to a salon to use these. Please just make sure you know what you’re doing or you have researched it enough. You can really damage your hair and scalp.
Maria A.
Kissimmee, FL
my favorite products for hair, both dye and shampoo. I really have been using them for two years and it has worked a lot, my hair is radiant, its color is durable and the best for an affordable price.
Recommended😁💜 Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I’ll always be a fan of ion products. I’ve never had any issue with them whatsoever! The color lasts and leaves your hair looking shiny and soft. I’ve used it on many clients. I do a lot of hair from my home now that I’m working another job. Sally’s is where everyone normally goes. I always recommend ion.
Lucie C.
Portland, OR
This review is only for the lavender dye. I have had other experiences with some of the other colours. Initially, this is a beautiful colour, the application is somewhat patchy, and you need to have extremely light hair to get the desired shade. Diluting this with conditioner is a no go though, as it then becomes basically useless.

I'm giving it only 4/5 stars because this dye fades to a god awful mix of green grey blue (shown in second and third pic) that is a pain to get rid of.
Christina B.
Scotts Hill, TN
Love these products! I can't afford to color at a salon but I hate how much grey has started to appear. I have tried a few different shades. My absolute favorite has these beautiful burgundy tones in it. I use a 20 developer and stay close to my natural color. But it does an amazing job at covering the grey and is so easy to use! Just pour or squeeze all the color into your mixing bowl and had 4 ounces of developer. Stir it up and brush it on. Leave for the recommended amount of time and wash out. I have long and thick hair so I have to use 2 bottles with 8 ounces of developer.
Alana C.
I tried this hair color after having several bad experiences with box dye from the store and I love this hair color!! The color turned out beautiful and very vibrant! The price was amazing and the color lasted quite sometime on my hair!! Really recommend checking out
Haley D.
Erie
I love love love this hair color. It's easy to use. I usually use a 20 developer. It came out exactly the color I wanted! This is the dark intense violet. Use with sulfate free shampoo and color stays
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.
Wantagh, NY
Amanda L.
Bremen, GA
Chantelle I.
Will these colours show on unbleached, dark virgin hair?