Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Color 10A uploaded by Kelly M.Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Color 10A uploaded by Kelly M.Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Color 10A uploaded by Kelly M.

BY ION

Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Color utilizes pure ionic micro pigments for deeper, more intense color. see more...

Kelly M.
I love, love this product! It is the best for coloring stubborn hair that is reluctant to hold color. I had the hardest time getting my hair to get to the right shade of blonde. My hair wasn't going as blonde as I wanted with regular "box color" so I went to Sally's and the staff helped me with a #30 toner with the crème and it turned out great! Afterwards I used a 25-minute conditioning treatment using Xtava Deep Conditioning Hair Mask. I also used Oribe Crème for Style when I blow-dried it out. Also used a little Loreal Total Repair 5 Multi Restorative Dry Oil
felipa a.
Great color love the richness of it leaves your hair smelling decent not like other products where you can smell the ammonia strong. great full coverage lasts for sometime.
Taylor S.
This is a good quality brand of color. Colors very nicely. Easy to use even for anyone not experienced with professional dye. I give 3 stars just because of the brands color options. I color my hair dark and have just found my favorite selections I another brand.