Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Brights Creme Hair Color Radiant Orchid 205 Oz

Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Brights Creme Hair Color Radiant Orchid 2.05 Oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Brights Creme Hair Color Radiant Orchid 2.05 Oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Lakima  K.
Oak Harbor, WA
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Brights Creme Hair Color Radiant Orchid 2.05 Oz. uploaded by Lakima  K.
Not really what I wanted but it worked. Th e goal was to get my hair white so I could add the dusty lavender tone. But I got it to this shade of blonde. I'll try again in a week or so. Till next time.
Kelly R.
ST, ON
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Brights Creme Hair Color Radiant Orchid 2.05 Oz. uploaded by Kelly R.
I have used ion's color brilliance permanent brights before in Flamingo and thought I would try the purple for a change. As my hair is long it took 3 boxes of product to complete the look. This dye had no harsh chemical smell. It applied easily. However I did find that it started to fade quickly. It seemed more quickly than the pink.

Looking for your answer?