BY ION

Metallics, Ion Color Brilliance latest masterpiece, is a temporary liquid hair color available in four edgy shades. see more...

randee h.
Emmaus, PA
I don't know if this is the same but I used the pigments one in pink. It's a wash in conditioner. I have some blonde in my hair from previously dying it. It's taking forever to come out and I want new color and I was told about this. I love it!!! It smells good and does not last long which is good. I even put it in my 5 year old daughter hair and she loved it too
Steph B.
This definitely does not come out the color of the search, no matter how lightened your hair is. With that being said though, I still don't mind the difference but you have to buy a LOT of this color to do a whole head. My hair is this and short and I had to pick up four times to cover everything properly! (I typically don't use more than two tubes for their other colors.) It's better off to pick up Pulp Riot and get reliable color.
Karley H.
Toronto, OH
Not very pigmented, and made my hair feel very dry and brittle so i washed it out right after application. I did not like this product abd would not purchase it again.
Amanda L.
Fremont, OH
Gives your hair a beautiful grey color, which is super easy to achieve once your hair is light enough. The only con is how fast it fades.
zala w.
San Antonio, TX
a nice grey, not as dark as i would have liked it to be but it held up longer than i expected
Trista H.
Regina , Saskatchewan
It's kind of messy to apply, then again I'm awkward with everything. You do notice the metallic color, ion did a great job, but it's not like bam in your face bright, I'd hope for a bit more shine to the color although I have seen photos where girls with dark hair (like mine) get it to really show. The product does show as "discontinued" on the website.
mili r.
This hair dye makes your hair green with purple instead of silver. Do not use if you do not have white hair. Will leave hair a weird color.