BY ION

Metallics, Ion Color Brilliance latest masterpiece, is a temporary liquid hair color available in four edgy shades. see more...

Lola F.
Maurice
I love ion hair dye. Going to a hair salon you spend tons of money to get a cute color. I just go to my nearest Sally’s and stock up on ion hair dyes and other supplies and do it myself!!! I will stick to ion hair color and supplies forever! ( highly DONT recommend doing professional hair coloring on your own unless you know what you’re doing )
Sedona F.
Denver
I’ve used all of their colors in their wide array of colors and I’m always happy. The cheapest and best out there. You really get amazing color that lasts weeks and weeks with little fade, at an amazingly low price. Plus they normally smell weird which is odd to say but they do.
Ashley H.
Leesburg
I loved this color! It lasted about three weeks in my hair before I had to touch up again. It’s very easy to use once your hair is lightened. This color has been my favorite hair color :)
randee h.
Emmaus, PA
I don't know if this is the same but I used the pigments one in pink. It's a wash in conditioner. I have some blonde in my hair from previously dying it. It's taking forever to come out and I want new color and I was told about this. I love it!!! It smells good and does not last long which is good. I even put it in my 5 year old daughter hair and she loved it too
Karley H.
Toronto, OH
Not very pigmented, and made my hair feel very dry and brittle so i washed it out right after application. I did not like this product abd would not purchase it again.
Stephanie S.
Pigment doesn’t stay vet long even on porous hair. Turned very green/gray when it faded. I want to love this brand but its never been able to hold up to my standards.
Steph B.
This definitely does not come out the color of the search, no matter how lightened your hair is. With that being said though, I still don't mind the difference but you have to buy a LOT of this color to do a whole head. My hair is this and short and I had to pick up four times to cover everything properly! (I typically don't use more than two tubes for their other colors.) It's better off to pick up Pulp Riot and get reliable color.
Amanda L.
Fremont, OH
Gives your hair a beautiful grey color, which is super easy to achieve once your hair is light enough. The only con is how fast it fades.
Koral J.
Akron, OH
I love their brilliance line! Always come out beautifully. Stays in the hair. Can be easily diluted with conditioner if needed.
Zala W.
San Antonio, TX
a nice grey, not as dark as i would have liked it to be but it held up longer than i expected