Ion color Brilliance Master Colorist Series Permanent Creme Hair Color Midnight Blue Black

BY ION

Ion color Brilliance Master Colorist Series Permanent Creme Hair Color utilizes pure ionic micro pigments for deeper, more intense color. see more...

Erika T.
Baldwin, GA
I've been dying my hair with this color for about three months now. I use it on my roots as the ends of my hair are true blue, it creates a really pretty gradient effect. It looks black indoors but is a very pretty navy blue outside. It's dried out my hair quite a bit but this is Demi so you have to add developer to it, there's no way around some damage. Ion is always a go to brand for me.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
I purchased this because I always wanted blue/black hair and have been dying my hair over 15 years now!! This product gave me the BEST results I have ever gotten!! I will buy this again!!
bailey m.
casper
love the pigment and the formula smells really nice but there were a few downfalls. it was a very thick formula making it sorta difficult to disperse in my hair and the color has been fading pretty fast no matter what method of washing i use
amber s.
Vancouver , BC
This product is affordable, easy to use at home, and leaves me with a long lasting and brilliant color. I've used it three times now and will continue to do so. Highly recommend.