by Ion

Ion Color Brilliance Master Colorist Series Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color is formulated with botanicals that help maintain a healthy hair structure without ammonia.

Can I use this color on black hair with bleaching it? And if so which developer should I use in order for this color to take on black hair? I want to make sure you can see the blue.
Does anyone know how long does this brand of hair dye last on hair?
How blue does this make your hair? Did you have to bleach before you did it?
Start your review of Ion Color Brilliance Master Colorist Series Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color Midnight Blue Black!
How would you rate this product?
Clermont, FL
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I bleached my hair and used this color on my roots and a brighter blue for the rest and it looks amazing. I get so many compliments on my hair and the best part is how slow this color fades, I’m amazed! I’ve washed my hair four times and the color hasn’t budged. Definitely recommend!
Ion is my favorite hair dye of all time. It’s so pigment and it work under 30 minutes. It works with every hair type and the scent isn’t to strong it has a berry scent that’s all the hair dyes. Highly recommend it
Tampa
I wanted to use something demi permanent in my hair and this one was the best option that I find for my it’s easy to apply I did the back and it came out true to the swatch they have in stores I would uu it again .
Lehi
Love everything about this hair dye. It doesn't have a gross smell which is nice since you're stuck around it. The color always turns out perfect and just the same as the sample and book show. It lasts a bit which is very nice. I would most definitely recommend this brand to people.
Kingwood , TX
Ion Color Brilliance Master Colorist Series Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color Midnight Blue Black uploaded by Brandi S.
I’m in love! 😍 The color is absolutely beautiful and when you apply it it literally feels like your applying conditioner to your hair which makes it super easy to run your fingers through your hair to make sure you get every strand! Seriously it was so much easier than those other stiff box dyes. It’s also super affordable which is always great.
Allentown
Ion’s master colorist series products has amazing pigment in the hair dye and I thought my hair felt nourish with the other dyes that I used with Ion but my hair felt and looked amazing like I had a special type of conditioning treatment done.Ion Color Brilliance Master Colorist Series Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color Midnight Blue Black
Weirton, WV
And again there was not an option to choose my specific hair color. I use the semi permanent magenta in between coloring. I normally will mix it with my conditioner and leave on for about 20-30 min. It definitely helps keep the color looking fresh !
Ion Color Brilliance Master Colorist Series Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color Midnight Blue Black uploaded by Nikki D.
I love Ion color!! I color at home *dun dun duuuun* and have yet to damage my hair! The color has a "pleasant" scent which is much nicer than the awful ammonia smell! I also like the fact that Ion includes VERY thorough instructions and guides. This is now the only hair coloring brand I use on my tightly coiled, natural hair. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because the color fades quickly, but this is largely due to the fact that I wash my hair quite often.
Portland, OR
I both love and hate the Master Colorist series. While all my favorite traits of Ion are in this product: dye retention, coverage, smell, quality, lasting power.. I feel like the duo-chromey nature of the colorist series makes for an overall unprofessional look. If you are planning on adding to the color you already have, I would say these are perfect. If you are going for all over color, you're going to get so much shine and variance as your hair reflects light that it kind of looks like you don't know what you're doing. I tried multiple colors from the line and I think I'm done experimenting it and going back to the core Ion lines.
tucson, AZ
Doesnt fade easily, have had it in my hair for literally 3 years . re-dyed it 3 times. In. 3. Years. Beautiful vibrantly strong color. And when you dilute it correctly with conditioner it smells incredible.