by Ion

Ion Color Brilliance Master Colorist Series Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color is formulated with botanicals that help maintain a healthy hair structure without ammonia.

Can I use this color on black hair with bleaching it? And if so which developer should I use in order for this color to take on black hair? I want to make sure you can see the blue.
Does anyone know how long does this brand of hair dye last on hair?
How blue does this make your hair? Did you have to bleach before you did it?
Start your review of Ion Color Brilliance Master Colorist Series Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color Midnight Blue Black!
How would you rate this product?
tucson, AZ
Doesnt fade easily, have had it in my hair for literally 3 years . re-dyed it 3 times. In. 3. Years. Beautiful vibrantly strong color. And when you dilute it correctly with conditioner it smells incredible.
Westport, CT
Ion Color Brilliance Master Colorist Series Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color Midnight Blue Black uploaded by Kailtin M.
I love this dye. You use a developer with this dye but it comes out with such a beautiful night sky color. (doesn't show up on camera as much) but it fades out pretty nicely too.
Cutchogue, NY
Ion Color Brilliance Master Colorist Series Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color Midnight Blue Black uploaded by Dawn I.
I have used other colors from Ion before. I was a bit nervous about the Midnight Blue Black because the swatch in the store was very blue. My hair usually needs a full tube. With this there was about 1/4 of it left. I used this with 32 volume developer because that's the only one Sally's had in stock. The price was awesome as well. Buy 1 get 1 half off! The color turned out well. You can see a lot of the blue at the roots. I just wish it was a bit more blue.
Wilmington, NC
I can use this product both quickly and efficiently. It leaves my hair looking wonderful whether I have a lot of time or whether I'm pressed for time. I'd tell all of my friends to give this a chance because it's amazing!
Garnet is my favorite shade. My only complaint is that it bleeds so bad no matter what I do. Whether it's my hairdresser or me using it, it just gets everywhere.
Fort Worth
Ion Color Brilliance Master Colorist Series Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color Midnight Blue Black uploaded by Vivian D.
Used this on my hair to be a dark haired jeweled fairy for Halloween and I absolutely love it. You don't need peroxide (developer) to mix so it's really easy to use. Came out to be a pretty dark blue and didn't fade that much when I had to use my dandruff shampoo. Probably would use this and other products from the collection again.
I love this color and brand! I have tried a lot of blue black dyes and this one by far showed the right color. It didn't damage my hair and it actually seems healthier! I did get the demi so I'm sure it'll fade fast but next I'll get the permanent!
Msaken
Hello, i love all the products off this company ifs you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best regards
Hartselle, AL
This is my favorite demi permanent hair color. I am all about colored hair and wild hair colors and this is my go to. It doesn’t fade easily, but when it does it fades nice and even! I will always use this hair dye.
Dartmouth, NS
I have used many shades, but magenta has been my favourite! The colour lasts about three months, starts as an ultra bright pink, then fades into a very light bubblegum pink until it’s blonde again. The colours last a very long time, and the application is very easy.