Ion Color Brilliance Liquid Hair Color 6RV

by Ion

Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Liquid Hair Color uses advanced ionic technology utilizes pure ionic micro pigments for deeper, more intense color deposit.

Is this easy to use at home and is it worth not getting my hair professionally done?
Is this one bad for your hair????
I have been looking for a hair color that won't fade fast. Has anyone tried this? How did it look?
Start your review of Ion Color Brilliance Liquid Hair Color 6RV!
Review for: Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Liquid Hair Color
When I used this product I was nervous because my natural hair is so dark and I wasn’t looking to bleach it as to maintain my healthy locks but all I had to do was add a 40 developer to this stuff and BAM! It was like a complete 180! My hair was vibrant and healthy! And it stayed that way for about 3 weeks before it started to fade slightly with washes.
7205 S 145th St Apt 13
Review for: Color Brilliance Permanent Liquid Hair Color
I LOVE LOVE LOVE ION BRAND!!! Ever since I started dying my hair I've used Ion brand & I've never been disappointed!! It's so easy to use simple ratio for the developer to follow & only 45 minutes to process in your hair! My color always comes out vibrant & bold which is great for red colors! I see myself always using ion when using professional dyes!
Springfield, MI
Review for: Color Brilliance Permanent Liquid Hair Color
I have been using ion for about 10-12 years. I don’t remember the last time a went to a salon to dye my hair because of this product. It’s easy to use and inexpensive. The smell is a bit much so a well ventilated room is best. But I do think the liquid goes further than the creme one will. But the color always come out as planned and don’t fade.
Norwich, CT
Review for: Color Brilliance Permanent Liquid Hair Color
I love experimenting with my hair,I always lean towards Ion products as I find such happiness in the results. I was a darker brown and recently went back to my favorite blonde♡ seriously doesn't get any better then this. Make sure to use a nice deep moisturizer after your color treatment to assure the healthiest hair possible
Oneida, NY
Review for: Color Brilliance Permanent Liquid Hair Color
I have used Ion Color Brilliance in the past and have really enjoyed the results. I did not realize when purchasing this product that this was the liquid hair color and not the creme. It was a lot more runny that I wanted, since I used a bowl and brush to apply it. It probably would work best in a bottle application.
Review for: Color Brilliance Permanent Liquid Hair Color, Color Brilliance Permanent Liquid Hair Color, Color Brilliance Permanent Liquid Hair Color
Love ion color, I colors amazingly and covers my gray really well and lasts just as long as getting a color done for n a salon. When done my hair is so shiny and soft and healthy. I don’t think I will ever need to get a professional color again. It is nice to have someone do it for you sometimes though.
Waldwick, NJ
Ok. Anyone who does hair will tell you that dyed red hair is really hard to keep up with. I used 8.3 color for the past three years and it has never failed me. The color is bright and shiney, and I never notice any damage to my hair. I get this in bulk all the time when Sally’s has a sale.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Review for: Color Brilliance Permanent Liquid Hair Color
I’ve been using the Ion Color Brilliance Liquid Hair Color 6RV for years. I just recently dyed my hair medium burgundy brown and was amazed by how well the color stuck! I didn’t have any problems. My only complaint is the smell but that’s pretty normal with any hair color.
Warsaw, IL
Review for: Color Brilliance Permanent Liquid Hair Color
Hair color that does it’s job. It mixes well with any volume and does not have a super harsh smell. I bought at sally beauty supply. And is responsibly priced, under $5. You can mix bottles too to give a unique color. Boxes are easily marked with neutral to cool to warm.
Fountain Vly, CA
Review for: Color Brilliance Permanent Liquid Hair Color
I love Ion Color Brilliance! I have learned to love dying my hair at home. The color lasts for a long time! I only have to color it every 2-3 months because of my roots but the rest of the color stays on so well! Even when it does fade, your hair stays shiny and beautiful!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...