Ion Color Brilliance Liquid Hair Color 6RV uploaded by Sarah L.

BY ION

Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Liquid Hair Color uses advanced ionic technology utilizes pure ionic micro pigments for deeper, more intense color deposit. see more...

Sarah L.
Siloam Springs
I just recently used this to dye my hair. I love it so much! I bought it on sale, but 2 get 1 free. It was honestly one of the best hair color decisions I've ever made. The color is amazing and so vibrant! Once the color fades, I'll be sure to buy more!
Cameryne C.
No damage to your hair! I repeat, no damage. I will only use ion color in my hair!! You'll never get the same healthy and soft look from box dye. And since I've been using ion colors my hair has remained healthy and full and damage free.
Lindsay W.
Waynesboro, VA
I always use ion products when coloring my hair. Very easy to use and doesn’t have an overpowering scent. I have never had my hair feel damaged afterwards and the colors are great.