BY ION

Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Liquid Hair Color uses advanced ionic technology utilizes pure ionic micro pigments for deeper, more intense color deposit. see more...

Priscilla S.
Eugene, OR
Great hair dye for a great price. I get mine at Sally's beauty salon and usually there is a sale for a free developer when you buy two dyes. Which I usually buy 2 anyways. Great color, lasts for a good amount of time. Would recommend.
Naorgie P.
Apopka
I like it works very well at the moment I have my hair painted with one of its producers and the color lasts quite a lot that does not mistreat the hair is super soft.
Jacqueline M.
Lansing, MI
I love dying my hair with ION it is the best and very true to color. It is super easy to make and it actually colors your hair great.
Dusty Jo M.
Duncan, AZ
I am happy with the way my hair turns out when I use this hair color. The price is right to do at home and saves me tons!
Kirsten L.
Midway Park, NC
Love how the color came out. But didn’t really last long, and I wish it did. Colored really well and was easy to use!
Sonja J.
Modesto, CA
All of their shades are just gorgeous! I usually go lighter in spring and summer, and darker in fall and winter.
Raven L.
Fort Smith
Not the exact color I use but this brand is great and very inexpensive and easy to apply on top of all of that!
Meaghan S.
Better than drug store brands. It stays on longer and it doesn’t dry out your hair as much
Kate T.
Nevada, IA
This is the only hair dye I use and I recommend this to anyone that does their own hair
Danielle B.
Port colborne, ON
I absolutely love this brand hair colour! Ive been using the red colour for years and it always lasts the longest. Even as it fades it still looks amazing and I always get compliments. I recommend to everyone I know!