Ion Color Brilliance Haircolor Mixing Bowl uploaded by Sabrina F.Ion Color Brilliance Haircolor Mixing Bowl uploaded by Briana R.

BY ION

The Ion Color Brilliance Hair Color Mixing Bowl features a convenient easy grip handle that helps prevent spills. see more...

Jennifer K.
Adel, GA
I have 2 of these. One for the ion bright blue the other for Feria Stary Night. It holds plenty of product and very easy to clean. I purchased mine at Sally’s, which was really cheap. Hopefully I won’t have to buy another one, but if I do it will be this product. As to date mine is 2 years old, perfect condition.
Heather S.
Dunkirk
Perfect size for varying amounts of product. Has amounts etched into bowl for measuring and also had a pour spout for better rinsing and pouring. Also has slide proof rubber on bottom. Doesn’t stain with dyes. Easy to clean.
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have about 5 of these in my house. I color my hair at home by myself so when I do multiple colors in my hair this is perfect for keeping the colors separate. Some of the bowls come with a little brush at the top of the bowl so you won’t have too much product on your brush before applying it to your hair. They also have measurements on them so you know how much to mix in. Definitely come in handy and very inexpensive
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
I use this mixing bowl every time I redye my hair pink at home. It is easy to clean and a great size to fit the whole tube in. I would recommend this to anyone who dyes their hair at home. It makes for easy clean up and it is really cheap at Sally's Beauty Supply store.
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
I usually dye my moms hair to help with the gray. I used to use my food bowls and it sucked because sometimes I'd have to wash several times to get the smell out. This bowl was much nicer to use. Great price and reusable
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Great bowl for mixing colour and or bleaching. Didn't stain at all. Rinsed very easy and was very durable. It was a tad shallower than some of the other bowls at Sallys but it gets the job done. Has faint silver glitter in the purple shade of the bowl so it is very pretty in person. Priced just right.
Janie R.
These are very durable and helpful when dying your hair. I pick these up at Sally's Beauty Supply. They have measures on the inside. I use these with Ion Hair dye in the color Rose and Flamingo. These are reuseable and affordable.
Cheyanne D.
Plymouth
Super inexpensive and I can use this bowl to easily mix my hair dyes! It’s super easy to clean and it’s easy to bring it everywhere!