Ion Color Brilliance Color Corrector uploaded by Lizette G.Ion Color Brilliance Color Corrector uploaded by Rosa N.

BY ION

Ion Color Brilliance Color Corrector gently removes permanent hair color. see more...

Lizette G.
Fresno, CA
I recommend Ion Color Brilliance color corrector work wonderful.Don't like the color you dyed your use color corrector to fix that .just love all ion color products.
Jamie P.
Cookeville
I had dark navy and teal hair after I got tired of my blonde. I wanted to go back to my natural but didn’t want to bleach my hair. I used this kit that I bought from Sally’s Beauty Supply. It took all the weird grays and greens that my hair faded to out! (Just be very careful to not get it on your roots as it will affect them!) Ion Color Brilliance Color Corrector
Sierra R.
Escondido, CA
This is absolutely my go-to when it's time to change my color. It's really not damaging to my hair (nothing like bleach) and works like a charm for whatever crazy color I'm dealing with.

That being said....
Whoever decided that it was appropriate to write "refreshing fragrance" on the packaging must be dealing with some truly atrocious odors in their daily life to consider this a "refreshing" fragrance. I suppose it would be refreshing in comparison to a 3-week dead decomposing corpse, or in comparison to a dead skunk on the side of the road in 115 degree Arizona heat, or in comparison to being trapped in a trash compactor on the Death Star that was just lit on fire.

It stinks.
Stinks to high heavens.
Stinks like gassy bulldog egg farts.

BUT it works.

Therefore I will continue covering my head in royal stank every few months because it really does work like a charm. A very stinky charm.

Just make sure your bathroom is well-ventilated.
Rosa N.
Its a great product and it definitely took off the green color that i had in my hair... and green with red and black they're the colors most difficult to wash out of the hait. Btw the smell is horrible
Ellie K.
Webster Grvs, MO
I used this trying to pull the semi permanent blue dye out of my hair before bleaching it. I had already faded it for two weeks. This really did not work for me, it maybe lightened it a shade but still very blue. Next time I'll just skip this step.
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
This color worked to strip out the clairol natural instincts red I had and left me with a blonde color which I'm assuming is from when I dyed my hair as this product is not a bleach. The smell of this is so so bad though. You can wash your hair twice and it will linger. So be prepared for that.
Heather B.
Ramsey, MN
I used this for the first time a month ago to lighten my hair that had been dyed too dark. It did the trick! It turned my black/brown hair back to brown. I will be using this again!
Savannah B.
I love this brand. I use Ion color brilliance for most my hair color needs, this works, smells great. And it works!
Marie L.
Conway, SC
Works wonderfully. Didn't damage my hair any more than I had originally done. Removed the color that I didn't want
Crystal S.
Epping, NH
I absolutely love this color corrector.. I died my hair dark brown and it came out black! This fixed it!
Tonya E.
Murfreesboro
 I have lost my instructions on ion brilliance color corrector. How do I get it out? I used the kit instead of the packet.
Brittany P.
Saint Cloud, MN
Would it help get rid of yellow/gold tone?