BY ION

Ion Color Brilliance Brilliant 12 Ultra Gloss features eight lustrous shades in permanent creme hair color which have a science-inspired formulation with the utmost in shine and conditioning, this collection provides twelve "benefits" for hair. see more...

Becca S.
Exeter
This is a very intense brown (mostly to hide away grays which I haven’t been blessed with yet) but it is quite beautiful and I love that I can find this right at Sally’s Beauty easy to use. It is always reasonably priced and affordable enough for me to color my hair every 2 months or so. Love this stuff!
Kayla L.
Newport, NC
I color my hair at home . Once I discovered how much cheaper it is and it’s much easier than going to a salon to sit for hours at a time I haven’t looked back. I buy my ion at Sally’s . They have the best color ranges it doesn’t leave my hair dry and it’s soft and smells great.
Tonya G.
Mt Pleasant, TX
I LOVE this hair color! I always get compliments on how healthy my hair looks after I color it with this dye!!
Amanda M.
Texarkana, TX
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This color is easy to use. Lasts a long time and doesn’t wash out. Beautiful color and looks great.
Kim K.
Kitchener , ON
Used this along with the golden brown gloss, and it made my hair super shiny and healthy looking. I used it with a volume 10 developer as to not lift any color. I purchased mine from Sally's beauty supply, and I think it's one of the few glosses that you can buy without being a licensed cosmetologist or hairstylist. Highly recommend!