Ion Color Brilliance Brilliant 12 Ultra Gloss 1B Blue Black uploaded by Kimberly A.Ion Color Brilliance Brilliant 12 Ultra Gloss 1B Blue Black uploaded by Jennifer P.Ion Color Brilliance Brilliant 12 Ultra Gloss 1B Blue Black uploaded by Jennifer P.

BY ION

Ion Color Brilliance Brilliant 12 Ultra Gloss features eight lustrous shades in permanent creme hair color which have a science-inspired formulation with the utmost in shine and conditioning, this collection provides twelve "benefits" for hair. see more...

Jennifer P.
Montgomery, AL
I love this product! I just went from blonde to blue black with this. My hair is super shiny and also looks and feels less damaged. It leaves my hair with a tint of blue in dark lighting but is an awesome blue all around in the sunlight. Definitely recommend this product!
Gina A.
Hillside, NJ
I absolutely love this hair dye. This is a permanent gloss dye which makes your hair appear extra shiny, healthy, and minimizes the appearance of damage. I am absolutely obsessed with this product. I love Ion as a whole and they have yet to dissapoint me. If you want a black hair dye that will look natural and not plastic, I highly recommend this. Blue-black is actually one of the most natural looking black dyes that you can apply. The blue in this dye is not very noticeable and is also not overwhelming in the least. It leaves hair with the most subtle hint of blue in certain lighting, and otherwise appears black. If this is being applied over a darker base you have nothing to worry about with you hair appearing blue.
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
I highly recommend the Ultra Gloss line of Ion colors. They're easy to find at Sally's, and while limited in colors they're perfect for the basics. With volume 20 developer, I was able to put this on top of natural red hair and achieve perfect black color. It looked incredibly natural when held up against my mom's natural black hair. The shine is incredible on this line. If you're looking for an affordable and reliable hair dye, this line is for you!
Kimberly A.
Just colored my hair today with this product and i love the results! My hair is such a nice blue black and left my hair with a nice gloss! I got it at Sally beauty for $5 something and they had a promotion where i get a free 4oz developer which worked out great.
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
I used this color once on my hair and it didn't ruin my hair and the color lasted a really long time!
Reanna T.
Back in High School I really damaged my hair using cheap and inexpensive products to color my hair. Using this product wasn't too damaging on my hair. It was easy to use, very true to color and i really loved how the smell of this product wasn't too strong but my hair came out great!
Ashley M.
Cedar Hill, TX
Does ion have a blond that would look good on dark skin? I want to dye my hair before I bleach it to see if I like by hair blond.