BY ION

Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Hair Color are hi-fashion hair colors designed to give vivid, boldly intense results. see more...

• I am wanting to drastically chance my hair color. ATM it ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this on dark hair..I just want a tint ov...3 Answers
  • We just tried the purple color and it didn't look purple ...6 Answers
Amanda C.
Pelham, AL
I LOVE this blue. It is one of my favorites and I love this brand! It stays bright for a LONG time and it fades really well. It's easy just apply it, wait and rinse that's it. It is the best blue I have found so far and I've used it probably 4 times. I will always buy this color if I'm going for blue. It's very popular. Sometimes it's sold out and I have to wait but it's always worth it.
Darian S.
Best blue dye ive used yet!! Blue for me has always faded so quickly but ion colors kept my hair fully pigmented for months. Even when the color finally started to fade in turned into a blue/green color that was still very pretty. Wont go with another brand again!
April C.
I have used several ion hair colors before, but this was my first time using sky blue! Because I couldn't get my hair completely blonde I figured it would turn green on me, but it worked so well my roots are a bit green but the rest of my hair is a beautiful blue color!
Jasmine D.
Albany
Overall a decent dye, not the best. I bleached my hair, moisturized and waited until my hair was healthy enough to dye. The dye was easy to use and apply, no unpleasant smells out of the ordinary. Unfortunately I’m disappointed in this product because instead of a bright vibrant blue, my hair is a streaky green. Some spots are still blonde and in need of a re-dye. I’m worried about the color fading with a wash, because every time I use a small amount of water to reduce frizz, the color starts to drip. Not satisfied, would not recommend.
Makaya C.
Huntington, WV
It fades easy. I like the color but bleach it good. The color was expected. It was a very beautiful color. It was very easy to use. Rub the color on wait and rinse it out! I would buy again is i wanted to.
Lizz /.
Sanford, MI
It's really pretty. I honestly love the whole ion color series. They always turn out so great and are non damaging from my experience. My only complaint is the tube. The material user makes it so hard to squeeze all the dye out. I normally have to have someone help me.
Julia F.
Milton, DE
OKAY, I am a blue hair OG. This is a great product. This is my emergency back up color. I buy it at Sally's beauty supply. To me, it is not my favorite product because it has a green undertone.
If that's what you're looking for. Buy it!
Goes on a very dark royal blue if not diluted, then fades to a nice aqua marine!
Jennifer K.
Adel, GA
I used Ion blue to highlight the front and ends of my hair used a black blue on the rest of my hair, it looks amazing!! It didn’t dry out my hair and blended so well. Definitely worth buying again.
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
@Ion is time and time again my #1 choice for getting maximum intense color!

The color came out 💋the shine was intense and the blue... blue!

There is no competition ION nails it!

Always satisfied with every Ion Product!

Use the Ion after color sealer for best results Ion Color Defense After-Color Sealer 6 oz.
Selina O.
Yuma, AZ
I didn't actually try this one out. I used it on my fiance's hair, but he loved it. The color was really vibrant and didn't fade to a greenish tone like some blues do.
Rachel S.
Winston Salem, NC
We just tried the purple color and it didn't look purple at all even after bleaching the hair. Is there any trick to make sure we get the brightest color possible?
Amber B.
Any tips on how to make the color last longer? I tried Ion for the first time a few days ago (after switching from 'N Rage) and really like it.
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
Has anyone tried this on dark hair..I just want a tint over my hair?
Naleah T.
Portsmouth, OH
I am wanting to drastically chance my hair color. ATM it is jet black. I'm interested in various blue shades. Are the ingredients in this hair color harmful to natural hair?
Izabel A.
merced
If I bleached & dyed it this color & I washed it everyday with warm/hot water... how long would it take for the color to fade ? & also, would I be able to dye it black over it ?