BY ION

Ion Color Brilliance Semi-Permanent Brights Hair Color are hi-fashion hair colors designed to give vivid, boldly intense results. see more...

Tori C.
Buffalo
This color actually lasted a pretty decent while. I have naturally very dark hair and before I used this color I had attempted to go silver. It covered everything pretty well and applied well. The color did turn out a bit more of a brighter, neon kind of blue than this powdery blue like the box shows though. I used shampoo to help boost the longevity of the color as well since it does fade a bit fast into a weird blue/green kind of color
Christine T.
Edmonds, WA
I was really pleased with the way the color came out at first. But as it started to fade, it turned into a patchy greenish-yellowish color that was impossible to cover. I used to change my hair color frequently so I tried to dye over this with red twice and purple once but all they did was wash out and turn green again. Eventually after about 8 months, I gave up and dyed my hair all black just to get rid of it.
Dani R.
Milford, IN
I used this color and liked it...but it faded from my roots pretty quickly. It's also very thick and I wish it was a little easier to apply. I wish it would stay vibrant longer, but I love Ion. I still love their permanent colors but don't buy their semi permanent as often.
Caralynn M.
Dayton, OH
I've had this color in my hair for about two months and I still like it. It's faded to a more pastel, and from a blue to a teal, but is still in my hair. Liked this color a lot, but it wasn't as grey as I wanted it to be. This has lasted longer for me than a red manic panic color I did. Make sure to blow dry it while it's sitting in your hair. I included a first dyed vs two months later comparison.
Amber M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Ion is one of my favorite semi permanent brands. It stays about two months and it can easily be mixed with their other cream colors. Best of all no developer needed. The semi permanent does not cover grey as well however. Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Hair Color Shark Blue
Breanna W.
Fades really quick!! I recommend using matrix hair color over ion color! Good if you want a washed out cool color.
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
Absolutely love this color. First time using it. It has a grey tint to it. Smelled pleasant, looks great, can't wait for it to fade a little. Looks like it will be a great color when it fades. I highly recommend this brand of hair dyes. They have always lasted me a long time.
Angela H.
Vancouver, WA
I have loved having the Shark Blue hair that no one around here has. It has hung around for a long time, 2 months so far. It has faded a little but I haven't felt the need to rush and recolor it yet. The smell isn't as bad are regular dyes which makes it easier to use.
Zala W.
San Antonio, TX
a very nice blue that has silvery hues to it. it can come off as more of a grey also.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Love this product! I have a very short bleach blonde pixie and like to change the color up a bit with semi permanent shades this color is beautiful and fads to a nice shade as well, Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Hair Color Shark Blue