BY ION #75 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

Ion Color Brilliance Semi-Permanent Brights Hair Color are hi-fashion hair colors designed to give vivid, boldly intense results. see more...

Amber M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Ion is one of my favorite semi permanent brands. It stays about two months and it can easily be mixed with their other cream colors. Best of all no developer needed. The semi permanent does not cover grey as well however. Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Hair Color Shark Blue
Dawn M.
Durham, NC
This is not really any different than Manic Panic except that it fades a whole lot faster and the color is really bland and light no matter how light your hair is before hand. It's usually gone in about 2-3 washes as opposed to the 7-10 of Manic Panic and the amount you get is really disappointing for the price.
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
I'm a hairstylist and I have used this brand (different color) a few times. Over all it's ok, it does fade fairly fast.
Chi T.
A WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME! This color came off after only 3 washes!!! COMPLETELY gone. They claimed it would last through 8 washes but it did not. I was so excited to try this color but now I'm disappointed. Will never buy again.
Karley H.
Toronto, OH
This color comes out very well as a grey blue, i prefer it over most hair color brands because my hair didnt feel dried out or damaged after at all. Very soft and silky actually, the pigment is great and so is the formula.
Dani R.
Milford, IN
I used this color and liked it...but it faded from my roots pretty quickly. It's also very thick and I wish it was a little easier to apply. I wish it would stay vibrant longer, but I love Ion. I still love their permanent colors but don't buy their semi permanent as often.
Caralynn M.
Dayton, OH
I've had this color in my hair for about two months and I still like it. It's faded to a more pastel, and from a blue to a teal, but is still in my hair. Liked this color a lot, but it wasn't as grey as I wanted it to be. This has lasted longer for me than a red manic panic color I did. Make sure to blow dry it while it's sitting in your hair. I included a first dyed vs two months later comparison.
Cassondra B.
Rock Stream, NY
I loved when I used to use this brand of hairdye to dye my hair, not this specific color, bug I used this bran in the color midnight blue black, and I absolutely loved it.
Racine A.
Fort St, BC
I loved the colour it turned out on my hair but it does wash out quick. I would probably not buy this product again
Breanna W.
Fades really quick!! I recommend using matrix hair color over ion color! Good if you want a washed out cool color.