BY ION #82 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

Ion Color Brilliance Semi-Permanent Brights Hair Color are hi-fashion hair colors designed to give vivid, boldly intense results. see more...

Chi T.
A WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME! This color came off after only 3 washes!!! COMPLETELY gone. They claimed it would last through 8 washes but it did not. I was so excited to try this color but now I'm disappointed. Will never buy again.
Breanna W.
Fades really quick!! I recommend using matrix hair color over ion color! Good if you want a washed out cool color.
Coralee R.
Christiansbrg, VA
Was pretty disappointed in this color as it turned out a navy blue instead of a light blue gray as shown and it lasted for several months as it slowly faded from navy blue to green
Christine T.
Edmonds, WA
I was really pleased with the way the color came out at first. But as it started to fade, it turned into a patchy greenish-yellowish color that was impossible to cover. I used to change my hair color frequently so I tried to dye over this with red twice and purple once but all they did was wash out and turn green again. Eventually after about 8 months, I gave up and dyed my hair all black just to get rid of it.
Dawn M.
Durham, NC
This is not really any different than Manic Panic except that it fades a whole lot faster and the color is really bland and light no matter how light your hair is before hand. It's usually gone in about 2-3 washes as opposed to the 7-10 of Manic Panic and the amount you get is really disappointing for the price.
Racine A.
Fort St, BC
I loved the colour it turned out on my hair but it does wash out quick. I would probably not buy this product again
Kelsey B.
Minneapolis, MN
Not a big fan of this dye. Color seems like it should be such a pretty color, but even on my white hair, it was like a barely there blueish green... Now I can't get the green tint out of my hair. The blue didn't even last long, and I wash with cold water.

Over all really not pleased, I've tried other colors from this line and have never gotten the results that I want. Think I'm done with this line.
Ryan S.
I mixed this with titanium. I've been dying hair for 15 years, I am a professional. This color, when mixed with other in semis, doesn't seem to blend well. It will not hold in your hair as a mixed color and will look blotchy especially if you have short hair. It also washes off really fast and stains the hair. (Staining is normal) I prefer joico, fudge, Paul Mitchell semi, or Arctic fox. This color line doesn't fade well. When you purchase this at Sally's there is a chart that shows the recommended pre lighten hair color in order to get the desired color. I highly recommend you refer to this chart!
Dani R.
Milford, IN
I used this color and liked it...but it faded from my roots pretty quickly. It's also very thick and I wish it was a little easier to apply. I wish it would stay vibrant longer, but I love Ion. I still love their permanent colors but don't buy their semi permanent as often.
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
I'm a hairstylist and I have used this brand (different color) a few times. Over all it's ok, it does fade fairly fast.