BY ION #75 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

Ion Color Brilliance Semi-Permanent Brights Hair Color are hi-fashion hair colors designed to give vivid, boldly intense results. see more...

Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
Absolutely love this color. First time using it. It has a grey tint to it. Smelled pleasant, looks great, can't wait for it to fade a little. Looks like it will be a great color when it fades. I highly recommend this brand of hair dyes. They have always lasted me a long time.
Dawn M.
Durham, NC
This is not really any different than Manic Panic except that it fades a whole lot faster and the color is really bland and light no matter how light your hair is before hand. It's usually gone in about 2-3 washes as opposed to the 7-10 of Manic Panic and the amount you get is really disappointing for the price.
Angela O.
Chula Vista, CA
I had beautiful blue hair for a good 6 months! I had used Shark Blue and mixed it with Aqua! Absolutely beautiful! Color came out as expected. I received tons of compliments on my hair color. I was very satisfied. If the job I'm about to get wasn't strict on hair color I definitely would repurchase the ION Color brights for my crazy hair color choices! So many options to choose from.
Dani R.
Milford, IN
I used this color and liked it...but it faded from my roots pretty quickly. It's also very thick and I wish it was a little easier to apply. I wish it would stay vibrant longer, but I love Ion. I still love their permanent colors but don't buy their semi permanent as often.
Angela H.
Vancouver, WA
I have loved having the Shark Blue hair that no one around here has. It has hung around for a long time, 2 months so far. It has faded a little but I haven't felt the need to rush and recolor it yet. The smell isn't as bad are regular dyes which makes it easier to use.
Cassondra B.
Rock Stream, NY
I loved when I used to use this brand of hairdye to dye my hair, not this specific color, bug I used this bran in the color midnight blue black, and I absolutely loved it.
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
I'm a hairstylist and I have used this brand (different color) a few times. Over all it's ok, it does fade fairly fast.
Breanna W.
Fades really quick!! I recommend using matrix hair color over ion color! Good if you want a washed out cool color.
zala w.
San Antonio, TX
a very nice blue that has silvery hues to it. it can come off as more of a grey also.
Racine A.
Fort St, BC
I loved the colour it turned out on my hair but it does wash out quick. I would probably not buy this product again