BY ION

Ion Color Brilliance Semi-Permanent Brights Hair Color are hi-fashion hair colors designed to give vivid, boldly intense results. see more...

Amber M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Ion is one of my favorite semi permanent brands. It stays about two months and it can easily be mixed with their other cream colors. Best of all no developer needed. The semi permanent does not cover grey as well however. Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Hair Color Shark Blue
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
Absolutely love this color. First time using it. It has a grey tint to it. Smelled pleasant, looks great, can't wait for it to fade a little. Looks like it will be a great color when it fades. I highly recommend this brand of hair dyes. They have always lasted me a long time.
Dawn M.
Durham, NC
This is not really any different than Manic Panic except that it fades a whole lot faster and the color is really bland and light no matter how light your hair is before hand. It's usually gone in about 2-3 washes as opposed to the 7-10 of Manic Panic and the amount you get is really disappointing for the price.
Angela O.
Chula Vista, CA
I had beautiful blue hair for a good 6 months! I had used Shark Blue and mixed it with Aqua! Absolutely beautiful! Color came out as expected. I received tons of compliments on my hair color. I was very satisfied. If the job I'm about to get wasn't strict on hair color I definitely would repurchase the ION Color brights for my crazy hair color choices! So many options to choose from.
Dani R.
Milford, IN
I used this color and liked it...but it faded from my roots pretty quickly. It's also very thick and I wish it was a little easier to apply. I wish it would stay vibrant longer, but I love Ion. I still love their permanent colors but don't buy their semi permanent as often.
Angela H.
Vancouver, WA
I have loved having the Shark Blue hair that no one around here has. It has hung around for a long time, 2 months so far. It has faded a little but I haven't felt the need to rush and recolor it yet. The smell isn't as bad are regular dyes which makes it easier to use.
Cassondra B.
Rock Stream, NY
I loved when I used to use this brand of hairdye to dye my hair, not this specific color, bug I used this bran in the color midnight blue black, and I absolutely loved it.
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
I'm a hairstylist and I have used this brand (different color) a few times. Over all it's ok, it does fade fairly fast.
Breanna W.
Fades really quick!! I recommend using matrix hair color over ion color! Good if you want a washed out cool color.
Zala W.
San Antonio, TX
a very nice blue that has silvery hues to it. it can come off as more of a grey also.