BY ION

Ion Color Brilliance Semi-Permanent Brights Hair Color are hi-fashion hair colors designed to give vivid, boldly intense results. see more...

Caralynn M.
Toledo, OH
I've had this color in my hair for about two months and I still like it. It's faded to a more pastel, and from a blue to a teal, but is still in my hair. Liked this color a lot, but it wasn't as grey as I wanted it to be. This has lasted longer for me than a red manic panic color I did. Make sure to blow dry it while it's sitting in your hair. I included a first dyed vs two months later comparison.
Dani R.
Goshen, IN
I used this color and liked it...but it faded from my roots pretty quickly. It's also very thick and I wish it was a little easier to apply. I wish it would stay vibrant longer, but I love Ion. I still love their permanent colors but don't buy their semi permanent as often.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Love this product! I have a very short bleach blonde pixie and like to change the color up a bit with semi permanent shades this color is beautiful and fads to a nice shade as well, Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Hair Color Shark Blue
Amber M.
Brilliant, AL
Ion is one of my favorite semi permanent brands. It stays about two months and it can easily be mixed with their other cream colors. Best of all no developer needed. The semi permanent does not cover grey as well however. Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Hair Color Shark Blue
Christine T.
Lynnwood, WA
I was really pleased with the way the color came out at first. But as it started to fade, it turned into a patchy greenish-yellowish color that was impossible to cover. I used to change my hair color frequently so I tried to dye over this with red twice and purple once but all they did was wash out and turn green again. Eventually after about 8 months, I gave up and dyed my hair all black just to get rid of it.
Angela O.
Chula Vista, CA
I had beautiful blue hair for a good 6 months! I had used Shark Blue and mixed it with Aqua! Absolutely beautiful! Color came out as expected. I received tons of compliments on my hair color. I was very satisfied. If the job I'm about to get wasn't strict on hair color I definitely would repurchase the ION Color brights for my crazy hair color choices! So many options to choose from.
Chi T.
A WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME! This color came off after only 3 washes!!! COMPLETELY gone. They claimed it would last through 8 washes but it did not. I was so excited to try this color but now I'm disappointed. Will never buy again.
Karley H.
Toronto, OH
This color comes out very well as a grey blue, i prefer it over most hair color brands because my hair didnt feel dried out or damaged after at all. Very soft and silky actually, the pigment is great and so is the formula.
Kelsey B.
Minneapolis, MN
Not a big fan of this dye. Color seems like it should be such a pretty color, but even on my white hair, it was like a barely there blueish green... Now I can't get the green tint out of my hair. The blue didn't even last long, and I wash with cold water.

Over all really not pleased, I've tried other colors from this line and have never gotten the results that I want. Think I'm done with this line.
Angela H.
Vancouver, WA
I have loved having the Shark Blue hair that no one around here has. It has hung around for a long time, 2 months so far. It has faded a little but I haven't felt the need to rush and recolor it yet. The smell isn't as bad are regular dyes which makes it easier to use.