BY ION #21 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Hair Color are hi-fashion hair colors designed to give vivid, boldly intense results. see more...

• Are these tints creamy enough to create an hombre effect? I've go...3 Answers
  • Will this work on real dark hair?3 Answers
  • I've looked around but haven't been able to find this brand excep...5 Answers
Kambria M.
Bellingham, WA
(This picture is after the dye had faded a bit.)
This is my favorite pink hair dye! First of all, it smells AMAZING! It smells like candy, and it's so nice to smell something good after having to smell bleach and toner and what not.
I have very thick hair, that has a hard time taking color. I usually leave the dye in for around 1 hour 45 minutes- 2 hours and I get insanely vibrant hair.

This hair dye lasts a super long time too. Sure, it eventually fades to a pastel pink, but I had the color in for almost half a year and it was still going strong. Arctic Fox only lasts about 3ish weeks on me. I only got rid of the color because my roots had grown out so much and I decided to go blue.

This is my favorite hair dye brand. I recommend it over everything else!
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
I have used this hair color twice at home and have been pleased with the results both times. This was a really affordable brand and trustworthy. I was recommended this brand from my hairdresser. It last me about 6 weeks of color only washing my hair about every other day or so. It has a pretty color turnout, but can be different depending on the exact color of your hair at the time. I would recommend this brand and product.
Josephine R.
Love the color! I use this one all the time along with fuchsia. I just wish it was more permanent. It doesn’t smell bad while your dyeing it and if you don’t wash your hair everyday it lasts a long time. I unfortunately can’t stand my hair if I don’t wash it so the color fades fast. But it doesn’t damage my hair at all so I’m always touching it up.
Savannah S.
I love it!! Started doing this to my hair when I became pregnant and kept up with it ever since. It doesn't damage your hair, looks amazing and lasts a long time when taken care of right. I had white blonde hair before I did this and just bleach my roots every few weeks my hair feels amazing and looks the same way. To keep it up i only wash it every 3 days and with freezing cold water and do a coconut oil mask once a week.
Krystal L.
East Syracuse , NY
I've always liked ions hair color, alwalys gives a beautiful color to the hair, last a decent amount of time, smells good, doesn't damage hair, and very affordable hair color, everybody try this if u haven't already
Michaela L.
This ends up being such a pretty pink! It isn’t a deep magenta, it’s more of a hot pink magenta. It does fade super quick since it is red based, but it fades true to color. You’ll end up with a pastel pink if you let it fade all the way out.
Jacqueline A.
I've tried so many pink shades and so many brands throughout the years. This Ion semi-permanent hair dye is more like a demi-permanent dye, it last pretty long, being that pink bleeds alot. The consistency is almost too thick to apply, but highly pigmented. I mix one tube with approx 12-16 oz conditioner.
Danielle K.
La Crosse
I love love color brilliance ion. It is semi permanent so the color does fade but it's very vibrant no matter what color you choose! I love the no mix solution, it's easy, quick and I feel like it's more powerful that way!
Maria M.
Victorville , CA
Love love this I used this one a few months back and absolutely loved the color it was bright and so much fun, I got tons of compliments my hair is like a light to medium brown naturally and it took beautifully to it
Roxanne T.
portland, ME
Love this product have been using it to dye my hair for 4 years and wouldnt use any other brand stays so vibrant. Does bleed thought and if u let ur hair dry touching your skin it will stain it
Allyson B.
I've looked around but haven't been able to find this brand except online. Where is it sold?
Chanda(Shae) C.
Staunton, VA
Will this work on real dark hair?
I just dyed my friends hair with this magenta color and it looked like it would take really well but as soon as we washed it, most of it came out and she had blonde showing. Why would it do this?
ashes d.
Pico Rivera, CA
Are these tints creamy enough to create an hombre effect? I've gotten some permanent tints that were rather slimy, and would like to avoid?