BY ION

Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Hair Color are hi-fashion hair colors designed to give vivid, boldly intense results. see more...

• Are these tints creamy enough to create an hombre effect? I've go...3 Answers
  • Will this work on real dark hair?3 Answers
  • I've looked around but haven't been able to find this brand excep...5 Answers
Kylie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally love the ion color brilliance line of hair dye. I've tried just about every brand that makes outrageous and beautiful colors and almost every time I'm let down. This product smells great, blends well to make an ombre effect with other colors, and can be lightened up or more easily spread through your hair by simply adding a bit of conditioner. This color will bleed the first time you shampoo it, as every brand does. But I've found that this brand will stick to my hair and last the longest out of all of them so far. Definitely will continue to use this product, especially this color. 😄
Tori M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mixed this color with flamingo to get my hair right for a Wanda costume.
The dye is easy to use and pretty pigmented. The smell isn't bad but it's super strong. This color bleeds a lot, but it's kinda expected. I left the color on over night. If you have thick hair youll need a lot of dye. I have about hair just about to my armpits and I used three tubes but I really should have had 4.
Tyler G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have done this color multiple times now and i am NEVER disappointed. i love Ion over other brands like Manic Panic. once you have lightened your hair to the right level of blonde then this color will pop. i love it.
Jessica K.
Jacksonville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to touch up my hair once I have it frshly done at a salon! It makes it where I only have to go to the salon every three months to do my roots ! It's very vibrant!! I don't even have to wash in cold water and it stays vibrant for at least 3 weeks !
karina m.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have red hair so the only way i can get my color is by mixing magenta and red and they give off a very pretty red! The hair dye doesn't fall out quick which is great compared to most hairdyes.
Jazz N.
Stanton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very disappointed with this brand. i only tried it out because it had a buy 2 get one free special and it was a waste of money. in comparison to the other semi permanent brands that I've used in the past I will not be trying this again because even though my hair is dark rooted and light ends Ive used semi-permanent colors that will put a beautiful color in my hair and this brand does not compared to those whatsoever... its runs when others do not... it doesnt take well at all wasnt even bright after i rinse the color out it did have some color to it but not bright at all and then two showers later my hair was completely Brown again ... so never again will i buy ion period. first pick is like sec shower color from a deff semi perm brand message to find out which brand it is the second pic is like second shower hair color you can kinda see a lil color more like a red and thats the ion brand smh
Abby B.
I mixed this color with red and love the results! Yes it does get messy when rinsing but the color and price point are hard to beat and not rough on my hair!
Marlowe F.
Davenport, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite vibrant colors to use on my hair. They not only last longer than most other brands but when I've dyed one color over another they blend beautifully and never get muddy. A favorite was taking the aqua color and going over with the bight pink color. It made a beautiful custom purple/pink. I recommend these to anyone wanting to brighten up their hair. This is my favorite color and I have about 4 boxes sitting in my drawer at all times as it's my go to color.
Kathy R.
Ansonia , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. This was the first time using it and will keep using it. Bleached hair first then used half a tube, should have used whole tube to really saturate my hair. Went back the next day and brought 2 more tubes for backup. Price was decent for each tube. Since I used wrong bleach my hair came out an orangish color so that's why it's orange-pink on top to bright pink on bottom. You want to use a sulfate free shampoo/conditioner and wash/rinse with lukewarm to cold water to keep color from fading as fast and also wash every 2-3 days not everyday.
Courtney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my ion colors! First off let me start by saying I do not bleach my hair before using these, I use this to intensify the color to my L'Oréal Hi Color in Magenta. I never have a problem with this dye, it always stays in my hair perfectly. It makes my hair so vibrant and I will keep repurchasing this color until I go through my next hair dye phase in which case I'll still purchase from the same brand.

Would recommend ☺️💕💫
Allyson B.
I've looked around but haven't been able to find this brand except online. Where is it sold?
I just dyed my friends hair with this magenta color and it looked like it would take really well but as soon as we washed it, most of it came out and she had blonde showing. Why would it do this?
ashes d.
Pico Rivera, CA
Are these tints creamy enough to create an hombre effect? I've gotten some permanent tints that were rather slimy, and would like to avoid?
Chanda(Shae) C.
Staunton , VA
Will this work on real dark hair?