BY ION

Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Hair Color are hi-fashion hair colors designed to give vivid, boldly intense results. see more...

• Are these tints creamy enough to create an hombre effect? I've go...2 Answers
  • Will this work on real dark hair?3 Answers
  • I've looked around but haven't been able to find this brand excep...4 Answers
eloweez t.
eloweez t.
This is a good brand but u have to have a hood dryer! U have to heat at least 30 mins for it to open hair cuticles to get the dye in. U can't wash your hair every day with this,u can't use sulfate regular shampoo, and no hot water. All these take out the dye!!! So does flat ironing! Lasts a week b4 the faden starts. After about a month of no touch up its a pink orange. This is my main constant hair color!! Pinky!!
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Saline, MI
This is a great option for wanting pink hair for cheap. After dying it don't wash it with shampoo when you're getting the dye out. To prevent the color from fading mix it with your conditioner for when you shower and leave it in a cap for 5-10 mins while you do other shower things (haha). Then rinse it out with warm or cold water (NOT HOT). Also don't wash your hair everyday, wait at least 3 days to wash your hair.
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Surprise, AZ
I usually use manic panic when I want a semi-perm color, but the Ion was cheaper in price at the time. I went for the magenta color and was totally in love with how my hair turned out. It was super opaque and didn't transfer color to my hair where I didn't apply it. It's been 4 weeks since I've put it in and I still have pink in my hair - though not as vibrant, it's a great pastel pink leftover!
Angel B.
Angel B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This color was exactly what I was looking for. it turned extremely bright even when I mixed it with conditioner. It seems to be lasting a long time as well. All I did to get that color was the usual bleaching and application of the product. Then while it set on my hair I blow dried it. I hope this was helpful to anyone looking into it.
sharon c.
sharon c.
Arlington, TX
The dye works amazing. My hair is stubborn when it comes to colors and it doesn't take in manic panic. The ends of my hair were done with magenta while the top was done with Pravana purple and ion Brilliance orchid. It lasted for a good 5 months till it turned brownish pink, but that's with washing my hair about once a week.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
This is a wonderful hair dye if you want a lot of pigment. It made my hair softer than its ever been, even before the bleaching. It is a great hair dye and I'll recommend it to anyone. My only complaint is how little the color stays fresh, but that could be said for any kind of hair dye.
Nora C.
Nora C.
Circle Pines, MN
I love this color. It started nice and bright but did seem to fade somewhat quickly when I was getting it wet in the shower daily. It faded to a really lovely shade of pink though. I used it on my darkish blonde hair with only a quick bleach wash. Pic is of the faded color.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Saylorsburg, PA
Don't really like this hair dye. It was kinda hard to put in my hair because it turns to this weird soapy substance when you try to blend the color out. It also washes out of my hair within 2 rinses. Do not like it.
nikky r.
nikky r.
This is one of the first colors I've ever dyed my hair. The color is great and lasts for a very long time. The amount you get for the price us really good also. The color doesn't bleed or stain anything either.
ASHLEE T.
ASHLEE T.
Sandy, UT
I had to leave this dye on for 4 hours, but it came out very bright on my brown hair. I just love this color. I expect it to fade fast but that's normal with the brights.
Allyson B.
Allyson B.
I've looked around but haven't been able to find this brand except online. Where is it sold?
Chanda(Shae) C.
Chanda(Shae) C.
Staunton , VA
Will this work on real dark hair?
I just dyed my friends hair with this magenta color and it looked like it would take really well but as soon as we washed it, most of it came out and she had blonde showing. Why would it do this?
ashes d.
ashes d.
Pico Rivera, CA
Are these tints creamy enough to create an hombre effect? I've gotten some permanent tints that were rather slimy, and would like to avoid?