Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-permanent Hair Color Azure

Brilliantly intense hair color No Ammonia or Peroxide Formulated in Italy Ready to use Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Hair Color are hi-fashion hair color shades designed to give vivid, boldly intense results. In twenty to forty minutes...

THIS ISN’T A QUESTION, MORE LIKE ADVICE!!! When using Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-permanent Hair Color Azure dye make sure you have someone to put the dye in your hair if you want to put more than one color on your hair lol bc it took me 3 hours to do my rainbow bright. I had to switch gloves with every color & use separate bowls. I’ve bleached my hair & then put the dye & then I’ve put it on my natural hair, which is dark brown & both showed color. Just an IMPORTANT FYI: when washing your hair with this semi-permanent dye in, wash it in cool-warm water using color protecting shampoo & conditioner. The color will stay longer & vibrant 🤘🏼🤘🏼
Which #semipermanent #hairdye do you prefer Arctic Fox or Ion ? Please suggest any other brands too! 🎨 ✂️❤️
Hello girls ...I have a question I had dyed my hair in red and now I want it fushia and magenta it is possible that I take the color I want or I have to declare my hair? Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-permanent Hair Color Azure
Start your review of Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-permanent Hair Color Azure!
Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-permanent Hair Color Azure uploaded by Lily T.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I had never dyed my hair before going blue but I love this brand!! I did it at home and it turned out beautifully, and lasted for about 5 months! I’ll attach the first photo I took and what it faded out to around 4 months later. The blue was more permanent rather than semi-permanent; but if you are looking for something that lasts I would suggest this!!
Portland , OR
Really cool color variety! The colors don’t last a long time and fade quickly. They aren’t super vibrant either. But I think the shade range is really fun! If you are looking for cool colors that will wash out pretty easily then I think these are a great option!
Columbus , OH
Color did come out as expected.. I do like this product and very reliable is very messy but what hair color isn’t. It gets the job done and is easy to use. For me, I have thick hair, I needed more then one bottle. Does last quite a few washes. And very vibrant! My to go to!
Hazlehurst , GA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Love the pink hair! I actually miss it and the product took really good! I would do it again and I would most definitely buy this product again! Definitely worth the buy! I would recommend this product!!
Nashville
Ion is a very good dye company, and is cheap and easy to find at Sally’s. The color comes as expected, although I suggest a good developer to go with the red/pink colors so that they develop as promised. Other colors may need one, but from what I have dealt with it is usually the red based colors. The black dye also bleeds fairly easy so if you are doing separate colors be aware.
Phoenix, AZ
Life changer, no lie. I use the red currently to color my hair n I can honestly say best thing i ever did. It's ready to use right out of the box so u dont have to mix with any thing. Color is super bright esp. If u lighten hair but its not needed. It's cheap at Sally's beauty supply store and they have many different colors to choose from. I love it
Chalmette, LA
I’ve used these in the past to give my hair a fun twist during the summer. They don’t really develop in your hair no matter how long you leave it or how much you bleach your hair. I’ve completely stopped dying my hair within the last few years so I don’t know if this still happens
Corinth, KY
A good hair dye product. When I first started dying my hair I would often use this brand. Ion has many different colors to choose from. The lighter shades do tend to not last as long as the darker ones. It fades pretty quickly after a few washes. Doesn't have a bad smell! 👌🏻
baton rouge, LA
Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-permanent Hair Color Azure uploaded by rebecca M.
I used Ion to make my hair rainbow and now I sugest it to anyone that is dying their hair an unnatural haircolor. They are the best at strange colors. The smell is so nice too. It smells kinda like berries.
Aurora, CO
I’ve used multiple colors from this brand and it continues to be my go to for the vibrancy it provides. And the smell is quite nice. Can get messy but that expected. Only complaint is it doesn’t last forever but of course that’s expected.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Willow Spring, NC