BY ION #7 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Hair Color are hi-fashion hair colors designed to give vivid, boldly intense results. see more...

• What was the Best Color You wore on your Head? Mines was Blue. #c...2 Answers
  • I have used this hair color for months now, but recently the colo...4 Answers
  • Approximately how long does this color last?5 Answers
Jocelyn M.
Tucson, AZ
Incredibly pigmented if you dye your the right way. Ive had lots of people tell me it didnt work for them, but I also know that it worked incredibly good for me, I have a pretty light shade of blonde not white blonde but pretty blonde. And it worked incredibly well for me. I diluted it half way just about to double it in quantity and I diluted it with conditioner. With cheap 2$ conditioner from walmart any smell that you like and it came out incredible
Leona G.
I like ion because it's cheap and effective for a short time. The colors fade out quite quickly and the dye is a very thick consistency so it makes it difficult to run through hair. I would recommend ion to anyone who wants to try unnatural hair for a few weeks without damage to your hair. It's a good deal for the price but there are more long lasting and easy to work with dyes out there.
Courtney K.
Orlando, FL
I used the Fuchsia color. I have never used a semi permanent dye in my hair before and I haven't dyed my hair in the last two years. It looked good before I rinsed the color out but after the first shower it gave my hair a reddish tint when the color swatch said it was supposed to be a berry.
McKenna C.
Love this hair dye. I have noticed that it doe fade a little. So easy to apply to your hair. Every vibrant. Last long even though it says semi-permanent. Smells great when dying which is a little weird because other hair dye that I've used smells werid. Very satisfied with the dye and the color it comes out as.
Lauren M.
I love this color! I mixed in 1/3 of Cyan with 2/3 Aqua to get a blue-turquoise color and I love it! I have noticed that the Cyan is a bit more green than I would like, but together it's almost a Fun Dip color in person. I would LOVE to try Sky Blue or Aqua by itself! I have noticed a small bit of fading but honestly my roots are more of a problem! You do not have to use developer for this, but for meduim thickness hair I used 1.5 tubes, get 2 tubes just in case!
san z.
Even though this says semi permanent it lasts a very long time. I dyed my hair once with this and it hasn’t faded in months. Make sure to use color shampoo. I use redken magnetics and it’s amazing. Occasionally I’ll also use ion color depositing masque to keep my hair vibrant.
Stephanie R.
Florida
Realmente amo los tintes de ion color, especialmente porque son libres de amoníaco y peróxido lo cual es bueno para el cuidado del cabello, además que no es necesario hacer una mezcla con peróxido, y es de fácil aplicación😍
Jess L.
Post Falls, ID
ION makes aome of the best semi permanent hair dyes. They hold and stay in the hair longer than other leading brands. I would say that this color stayed in my hair and was more vivid, 3 times as long as a leading brands similar color.
Kelsey L.
Love the price, i dont know how well it colors as i used it over already existing blue color. It was easy to apply but tubes are kinda little. It did recolor very well and was not messy. The color has stayed well so far with washing my hair every other day for two weeks.
Desaree M.
I love using this brand! It's reasonably priced. I'm able to purchase it at Sally's. The color lasts for quite some time especially if you bleach your hair before. I love that they have many different colors to choose from. I highly recommend trying out this product.
Meghan D.
Summerville
I used this product 2 weeks ago and it is still rubbing off and staining my neck face ears and pillows. Is there anyway to prevent this ? I love the color but not in my skin
Shameka R.
Approximately how long does this color last?
Kerri H.
Windermere, FL
I have used this hair color for months now, but recently the color fades faster than it did. How long does the vibrant color last for you?
Sydney S.
how long will they stay if i bleach my hair first? also is it more of a turquoise or a sky blue? more greenish or more blueish?
Amanda M.
Jacksonville
Can I mix it with a permanent dye?