BY ION #71 in Hair Color

Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Hair Color are hi-fashion hair colors designed to give vivid, boldly intense results. see more...

• What was the Best Color You wore on your Head? Mines was Blue. #c...2 Answers
  • I have used this hair color for months now, but recently the colo...4 Answers
  • Approximately how long does this color last?5 Answers
Lauren M.
I love this color! I mixed in 1/3 of Cyan with 2/3 Aqua to get a blue-turquoise color and I love it! I have noticed that the Cyan is a bit more green than I would like, but together it's almost a Fun Dip color in person. I would LOVE to try Sky Blue or Aqua by itself! I have noticed a small bit of fading but honestly my roots are more of a problem! You do not have to use developer for this, but for meduim thickness hair I used 1.5 tubes, get 2 tubes just in case!
Sonia T.
I love this hair dye. I wanted really bad to dye my hair a blue color since I was a little girl. When I turned 18 I decided to finally dye my hair and I used this hair dye. I did have to bleach my hair first though. The first time it came out a really green color, but then when I redyed it it came out the color I wanted. It does work very well I still use it till this day. It does fade after about a month so I do have to keep applying more. This one is semi permanent. Its great though I love the aqua color.
Megan C.
This is by far, one of my favorite blue hair dyes to use. I normally hate the smell of all dyes but this one smells so good and isn’t unbearable while applying it. I also love that it doesn’t seem to irritate my scalp while it sits on there. The color holds for months and months at a time and I rarely have to touch it up. There’s always sales on it at my local beauty store so it’s usually my first choice. Definitely worth trying if you regularly color your hair.
Courtney K.
Orlando, FL
I used the Fuchsia color. I have never used a semi permanent dye in my hair before and I haven't dyed my hair in the last two years. It looked good before I rinsed the color out but after the first shower it gave my hair a reddish tint when the color swatch said it was supposed to be a berry.
McKenna C.
Love this hair dye. I have noticed that it doe fade a little. So easy to apply to your hair. Every vibrant. Last long even though it says semi-permanent. Smells great when dying which is a little weird because other hair dye that I've used smells werid. Very satisfied with the dye and the color it comes out as.
Mischa H.
Even though this says semi permanent it lasts a very long time. I dyed my hair once with this and it hasn’t faded in months. Make sure to use color shampoo. I use redken magnetics and it’s amazing. Occasionally I’ll also use ion color depositing masque to keep my hair vibrant.
Janice T.
Bemidji
Not really what i was going for but the store i bought it from had no display of how it'd turn out to be and did no prior research. Still 5 stars because it is bright and vivid as promised and I get a ton of compliments that its beautiful.
Jess L.
Post Falls, ID
ION makes aome of the best semi permanent hair dyes. They hold and stay in the hair longer than other leading brands. I would say that this color stayed in my hair and was more vivid, 3 times as long as a leading brands similar color.
Meg S.
Edison, NJ
Haha I have never dyed my hair before this, and I knew I wanted to dye my hair once in my life. So I decided to go all out and do a crazy color - Aqua!!! I only did the underlayer of my hair so it wouldn't be noticeable in more professional settings, but I LOVE the color!!! I look down all the time and get happy every time I see my hair looks like mermaid hair lmao!
Sydney A.
dearborn heights
This hair dye that is semi permanent has to be the best I’ve used ever. Very easy to use, and I got more color than I expected and I was really happy with my results. I was super satisfied with this product! It last longer than permanent hair dye! I had ghost recommend !
Meghan D.
Summerville
I used this product 2 weeks ago and it is still rubbing off and staining my neck face ears and pillows. Is there anyway to prevent this ? I love the color but not in my skin
Shameka R.
Approximately how long does this color last?
Kerri H.
Windermere, FL
I have used this hair color for months now, but recently the color fades faster than it did. How long does the vibrant color last for you?
Sydney S.
how long will they stay if i bleach my hair first? also is it more of a turquoise or a sky blue? more greenish or more blueish?
Amanda M.
Jacksonville
Can I mix it with a permanent dye?