suggested searches

23%

3 star

2 star

1 star

Let me just say I’ve been using this for years! I buy this every couple of months from Sally’s when it’s time to touch up my roots! I learned a trick from a hairstylist that you take this bleach, mix it with Ion 40 developer and do half shampoo with it and it turns your hair into a nice golden blonde! I’ve been doing this trick for years and I get consistent compliments on my “Golden Blonde Hair!”
I love this brand of hair bleach. I haven't found another that works as well as this one from Ion. If you put the right amounts when your mixing, then your good. But follow the directions and it's easy-peesy. Sectioning the hair prior is easier then not.
I only use ion lightener for highlights, the color comes out beautifully. I have never had an issue with yellowing or breakage, my other favorite go to from ion.. I keep this on hand at all times, I do not buy anything else.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Will this product lighten my hair? I currently have grown out highlights with dirty blonde/light brown hair. I would rather not highlight my hair if I could find an alternative?
I have shoulder length faded red (basically pink) hair. The tips have faded back to my bleach base and my roots are about 3" long. Will one package (1 oz powder + 1oz developer) be enough to cover from the tips to where my roots end?
what is the ratio volume + powder
more questions