Ion Color Brilliance Ammonia Free Lightener uploaded by Melissa A.Ion Color Brilliance Ammonia Free Lightener uploaded by Jill R.

BY ION #47 in Hair Bleach & Lighteners

Ion Color Brilliance Ammonia Free Lightener is a conditioning dust free formula for on or off the scalp application. see more...

Amber R.
My scalp never got irritated or itched with this product! The lightening process was super simple and it pulled out the old color on my ends nicely. I was able to lighten my dark brown hair to the color of a banana peel in one sitting before applying color.
Alma S.
Brandon , FL
ESTE DECOLORANTE ES MUY BUENO, NO CONTIENE AMONÍACO, ACLARA BIEN PERO NECESITARÁS MÁS DE 1BOLSITA YA QUE TRAE MUY POCO. COMPARADO CON OTROS ESTE ESTARÍA EN LOS MEJORES, LO COMPRO EN SALLY BEAUTY .
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
This product saved my life. I bought some drugstore bleach on a whim and ended up with orange hair. I applied this product as secondary bleach with a 20 volume developer, although I let it sit the max time 50 minutes it definitely did the trick and not too harsh on the hair and a great step for me before toning. Ion Color Brilliance Ammonia Free Lightener
Alexis H.
Lewisberry , PA
I've tried many different bleaches on my hair and this was the best. The formula is blue which helps cancel out brassy tones and with ion lightener lightens well and evenly. I also felt this as a very comfortable bleach; it didn't burn or sting. It also didn't smell like much! Overall, the bleach i would recommend to anyone wanting to bleach their hair. Would also recommend using ion scalp sensitive lightener developer.
Jasmin L.
Fresno, CA
When bleaching my hair I like using these because it also conditions your hair at the time time so that it’s not so dead and after washing your hair, it’s pretty soft but when dry it’s it’s a little rough.
Danielle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Prefect for lightning my hair to change colors and its not too harsh on my hair because i use it often, like once a month
Katelyn H.
Calgary
I love this bleach it is so smoothing on my hair without drying it out and it keeps the moisture in a pH balance