ion Color Brilliance Ammonia Free Lightener uploaded by Melissa B.ion Color Brilliance Ammonia Free Lightener uploaded by Jill R.

BY ION

• Suitable for all application techniques both on and off the scalp
  • Enriched with moisture-rich silk protein

ion Color Brilliance Ammonia Free Lightener is enriched with moisture-rich silk protein for added keratin protection during decolorizing. Suitable for all application techniques both on and off the scalp.

Ingredients: POTASSIUM PERSULFATE ,SODIUM METASILICATE ,MAGNESIUM CARBONATE ,SODIUM SILICATE ,CYAMOPSIS TETRAGONOLOBA (GUAR) GUM ,KAOLIN ,ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) STARCH ,MINERAL OIL ,EDTA ,SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE ,ULTRAMARINES ,FRAGRANCE ,SILICA ,HYDROLYZED SILK ,MALTODEXTRIN ,BENZYL SALICYLATE ,HEXYL CINNAMAL

Usage:

Depending on the desired degree of lightening and consistency, mix with ion Sensitive Scalp Crème Developers 10 Vol., 20 Vol., 30 Vol., or 40 Vol., in a ration of 1:1 up to 1:2 in a non-metallic bowl. When applying directly to the scalp, do not exceed 20 vol. developer.

Apply to dry, unwashed hair. DO NOT USE HEAT. Use mixture immediately and discard any unused mixture. Processing time depends on the condition of the hair and the desired degree of lightening.

Check every 5-10 minutes during processing. Do not continue to process if adverse reaction occurs (e.g. itching, burning, rash or any unexpected reaction). Stop and immediately rinse with water.

If necessary, seek medical treatment. Maximum total processing time is 50 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and lightly shampoo.

Alma S.
Brandon , FL
ESTE DECOLORANTE ES MUY BUENO, NO CONTIENE AMONÍACO, ACLARA BIEN PERO NECESITARÁS MÁS DE 1BOLSITA YA QUE TRAE MUY POCO. COMPARADO CON OTROS ESTE ESTARÍA EN LOS MEJORES, LO COMPRO EN SALLY BEAUTY .
Amber R.
My scalp never got irritated or itched with this product! The lightening process was super simple and it pulled out the old color on my ends nicely. I was able to lighten my dark brown hair to the color of a banana peel in one sitting before applying color.
Ever M.
Really didn't like this bleach. I found that compared to other powdered bleaches it damaged my hair the most and lifted it the least. I've been doing hair for about 7 years now and when I went to go repurchase my favorite powdered bleach, I saw that they were out so I decided to give this one a try. I love Ion and am a huge fan of their dyes, developers, conditioners, hair masks, etc. This product just didn't work for me no matter how many times or different ways I've used it.
Amber J.
Fort Myers , FL
As a licensed cosmetologist I was definitely skeptical to purchase this. But after using this on several clients over the course of a few months, Not only was the lift nice it toned the hair soo well I didn't need a toner with it.
Alexis H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've tried many different bleaches on my hair and this was the best. The formula is blue which helps cancel out brassy tones and with ion lightener lightens well and evenly. I also felt this as a very comfortable bleach; it didn't burn or sting. It also didn't smell like much! Overall, the bleach i would recommend to anyone wanting to bleach their hair. Would also recommend using ion scalp sensitive lightener developer.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
This product saved my life. I bought some drugstore bleach on a whim and ended up with orange hair. I applied this product as secondary bleach with a 20 volume developer, although I let it sit the max time 50 minutes it definitely did the trick and not too harsh on the hair and a great step for me before toning. ion Color Brilliance Ammonia Free Lightener
Jasmin L.
Fresno, CA
When bleaching my hair I like using these because it also conditions your hair at the time time so that it’s not so dead and after washing your hair, it’s pretty soft but when dry it’s it’s a little rough.
eloweez t.
Pretty good stuff! Was easy to find at Sally's! Started changing the hair quick. Didn't damage the hair to bad for bleach. Not a heavy smell to it. I used 20 volume sensitive. I wouldn't suggest higher than 30 vol
Danielle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Prefect for lightning my hair to change colors and its not too harsh on my hair because i use it often, like once a month
Hailei K.
Rio Rancho, NM
Good color could last a little longer but overall its a Good product would totally recommend. Buy it its good