Ion Color Brilliance After Color Treatment Packette uploaded by JimiJo F.

BY ION

Ion Color Brilliance After Color Treatment closes the cuticle and locks color deep inside the hair. see more...

• Does this help reduce the breakage and split ends after h...1 Answers
  • I just recently colored and lightened my hair, will this ...1 Answers
Caitlin B.
Lewisville, TX
I dye my hair a lot because I get easily bored with my hair, but when I use this after I dye my hair it feels sooooo soft and makes it super shiny! I would recommend his to everyone who dyes there hair!
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Any ion product I find and purchase, always does what it says it's going too. Sally's beauty supply is where I shop for these products!! I love this color treatment packette!! Silky, smooth and rich color everytime.
Mindi H.
I am 42, and I have my fair share of gray hair... I hate it, I'm not old enough for great hair... I color my hair about every 3 to 4 weeks. After coloring my hair, I use Ion after color treatment for the next coupe of washes. It leaves my hair, soft, silky, and smells great! I have tried other color treatments, and this works best for my hair.
Lorena R.
I absolutely love how this product leaves my hair looking. AWESOME for when your needing to go light but need your hair looking fantabulous and super healthy❤
Autumn L.
Kingsport, TN
This stuff smells pretty amazing, and helps lock in color really well. I dye my hair with ION color brilliance and the blue stays in my hair for months!
Tammy W.
Wayne, WV
This makes my hair feel so soft after coloring my hair. The dye is harsh and usually makes my hair feel like straw but this helps tremendously.
Aleah B.
Vallejo, CA
I love how it protects my hair after coloring. It makes my hair soft at the end when i finish using it. I buy it every time I go to Sally's.
sharon c.
Arlington, TX
I use this after every new dye I use. Whether it's an ion brilliance shade or not. It's a good conditioner treatment and it smells great.
Angelica B.
Love this stuff especially right after I dye my hair great product leaves my hair very soft. Feels like I never even dyed my hair.
Samantha M.
Sunset, UT
I absolutely love this stuff!! I use this after every time i color my hair. It leaves it feeling softer than before i colored it.
Angie H.
Pulaski, TN
I just recently colored and lightened my hair, will this help it feel healthier?
Liz M.
Denver, CO
Does this help reduce the breakage and split ends after hair dying?