Ion Chrome Permanent Creme Hair Color

by Ion

ion color Brilliance Master Colorist Series Permanent Creme Hair Color utilizes pure ionic micro pigments for deeper, more intense color.

Why did the ion Chrome just turn dark brown on all my hair? My gray/ white is now brown my black is now brown and my blonde  and caramel highlighted hair is ALL dark/med brown??? [product:ion-color-brilliance-master-colorist-series-demi-permanent-creme-hair-color-chrome]
Can chrome be adder to a cool light blonde?
Can I use this in an orange hair?
Start your review of Ion Chrome Permanent Creme Hair Color!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Ion Chrome Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Rosie N.
Ion Chrome Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Rosie N.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
To get silver hair, this product is up there for me as far as getting it close to the color I want. My hair is a mixed bag, so sometimes is fine and works well with coloring and then sometimes it just refuses to lift. My first time using this, I mixed it in with a developer vol 20 and the silver came out so beautifully after leaving it on for only 30 mins. It’s easy to mix, the scent is not overwhelming depending on the developer used, and it coats the hair evenly for a creme dye. Of course, I have to use 2 boxes because my hair is long (my hair hits the bottom of my bra strap as reference). Now the second time I used it, I must have left it on for far too long because it came out more violet than silver. It’s much darker than I anticipated but I’ll make it work. My only gripe about this permanent hair color product, it doesn’t quite last long. After two washes, I have two different tones and my blonde hair underneath is peaking. I would still buy this again but I wished it last longer than a demi-permanent.
Candice R.
East Lynn, WV
Ion Chrome Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Candice R.
By far my favorite permanent hair color. Ion has such wonderful products and leaves my hair feeling healthy. I purchased 2 bottles of the darkest charcoal and paired it with the 20V developer.
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
Ion Chrome Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Shana C.
I always have dyed my hair since probably 1996. I've tried tons of other brands, but now that I'm serious about coloring my locks, I head to Sally's and grab Ion color Brilliance Everytime. It's premixed, comes in a huge variety of awesome colors, doesn't smell, stays on long, looks great!
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Ion Chrome Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Karen W.
This was so pretty on my ends when I had light blonde hair! It truly is a true chrome, silver color. I mixed it with a 20 volume developer on level 8 hair, left on for 30 minutes & it turned out perfect. This lasted forever on me, it faded to a pretty ashy blonde but never really lifted. I also did a blonde ombre on my friend using this & a joico purple bayalaged on the ends & it was beautiful. I either love or hate the ION colors. This one is great.
Asia I.
Ion Chrome Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Asia I.
Ion Chrome Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Asia I.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This was my first time coloring my hair to gray but honestly I mixed 2 boxes of the ion silver pearl with 2 bottles of 10 developer. It was easy to mix and apply to my hair and honestly I loved it 100% recommend this product if your going for a silver or gray look.
Carla L.
Jacksonville, FL
Ion Chrome Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Carla L.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Easy to use! The color is exactly how I wanted it. Grape Ape lol It does fade but keep some extra dye on hand and add it to your conditioner to keep hair vibrant.
Samantha R.
Wichita , KS
Ion Chrome Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Samantha R.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Loved how my hair turned out! Got lots of compliments on it! Took out the brassiness and gave me the tone I was looking for!
Dion F.
Portage, MI
Ion Chrome Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Dion F.
This product is so reasonable for the results! It came with enough products for two processing’s (I am a guy with medium length hair). It smelled amazing, and left my hair feeling soft, with an incredible shine. I was pleasantly surprised with how vibrant their brown hair colors left my hair looking!
Laura R.
Lutz, FL
No me gusto mucho esta coloración, me parecio que el precio era elevado para lo que me duro en el cabello, aparte senti que me lo reseco también, no la recomiendo.
Bella K.
N Charleston, SC
Ion Chrome Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Bella K.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Got a pretty good amount of yellow and brass out and was a decent price for what it did :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lela S.
Ottawa
il y a 4 ans
Tamika R. il y a un an
I’m sorry, I must be confused. How many colors was it hair prior to this? Gray/white, Black and blonde? Can u post pre and post pics? Developer? Why Demi?