BY ION #24 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

LauRen w.
Fall River
I love ion products. The only stuff I buy at Sally's. How do I get some coupons. Lol. 😭😂💖💖😭😂
Best products ever!!!!
🌻 P.
Kingsport , TN
Love using this brand of hair color the color pay off has been perfect every time and I’ve never been disappointed
Natasha R.
Love it. Lasts friggin forever! I've bleached my hair, colored my hair, toned my hair and STILL have some in it.
Axelle B.
Lansing
I've been using the ion gemstones line for about a year now. The sapphire has such a rich and lasting colour.
Cat M.
Mesa
Beautiful color. Fades beautifully, doesn’t last as long as manic panic but looks better when it’s fading!
Danielle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've used so many of their colors. They last really well as long as i follow proper washing instructions.
Amanda C.
Spotsylvania, VA
Love the sapphire blue it fades beautifully and last a long time for me. Probably my favorite blue
Shelbi W.
Hurlburt Field, FL
It was beautiful at first but the color faded a crazy amount after the second wash unfortunately.
Joanna R.
Fort Worth , TX
ion colors are super nice i reallly recommend these i love using this brand
Caroline S.
Super easy to use at home with fast results ! Since it's semi perminant , it's fun to change it up. It's just hair ! So you can just change it up again if you don't like it !! I had old blonde and added blue .. it turned a swamp green . So I added this jade color and it turned an awesome teal color !